return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
France - Portugal (July 5th) [Semi-finals]
View this Thread in Original format
raveed
im hoping for a french win and if knockout form should be nething to go bye, the french should win this one comfortably.

ur views?
Danny Ocean
i don't think you can say they will win it comfortably..Portugal is going out to win the game as well, even if they have to cry their way to victory..but they shouldn't be underestimated.
Personally i don't want France to win this one, but then again i don't really care for either of these teams.
raveed
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
i don't think you can say they will win it comfortably..Portugal is going out to win the game as well, even if they have to cry their way to victory..but they shouldn't be underestimated.
Personally i don't want France to win this one, but then again i don't really care for either of these teams.

i didnt mean they WILL, i meant that if both teams play the way they have been in the knockouts then it should be a french victory because france has been spectacular while portugals apparently been training on the diving board but they got deco back for this one so it should be a good one.
RapidFire
portugal? oh puh-leese!

eRRaTiK
go portugal! love the underdog.

on the other hand, french chicks are ub3r hawt.
malek
france > portugal
The_G0dfather
Deco will be back right ?
CranberryJuice
im rooting for french but well whatever happens to be this year in semi final is already great especially after the horrible cup of 2002
THE_Chris
This is another of the 'not sure who'll get it' games. Will be very interesting.
Member of X
France wins 2-1. However, I'm really hoping for Portugal to win which pretty much means France is winning.

verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by CranberryJuice
im rooting for french but well whatever happens to be this year in semi final is already great especially after the horrible cup of 2002

that's what made 2002 such a wonderful cup :toothless
magikb
Portugal has GOT TO GO!!!! :whip:

FTW :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement