return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
The freak goes car shopping.
View this Thread in Original format
all-nite-freak
I finally got my motherfuggin liscense back(dui yeah yeah i know)
Been looking very hard at the Lexus LS 460..I think its sexy but it just seems too easy to pick the first ride that comes to mind. If you had to pick a car in the same class what would it be?(not paying more for a car...its pretty much as far as i'll go) Gimme suggestions...maybe i'll change my mind.

igk...i dont need a van for scooping kids off the street so plz abstain:p

Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
I finally got my motherfuggin liscense back(dui yeah yeah i know)
Been looking very hard at the Lexus LS 460..I think its sexy but it just seems too easy to pick the first ride that comes to mind. If you had to pick a car in the same class what would it be?(not paying more for a car...its pretty much as far as i'll go) Gimme suggestions...maybe i'll change my mind.

igk...i dont need a van for scooping kids off the street so plz abstain:p

S4, 330, M3 / M5, IS350 are cars I have had my eye on lately. I, personally, don't like the body style on the 460 - too old man'ish
gehzumteufel
S550 :)

or the cl550
Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
S550 :)

Good call, one of the few Mercedes to come out in a long time with any style.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Masonious
Good call, one of the few Mercedes to come out in a long time with any style.

yeah and look at the edit. i added the new CL. :)
Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
yeah and look at the edit. i added the new CL. :)

fuggin' gorgeous :crazy:
nchs09
i think an m5 is around 80k... so its a bit more than he wants to pay. i can see you are not going for a sports car so go for a nice merc. whatever is in ur pricerange... and you will be happy or an audi A8
DarkAngel
Lexus IS series
Acura RL
Lebezniatnikov
RJT
I'd like to sell you a 2007 RJT Student Loan worth a whopping $25,000.

:gsmile:

gehzumteufel
quote:
fuggin' gorgeous :crazy:

hehe i agree!

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Lexus IS series
Acura RL

the 460 is an 80k+ car. he said same class. :)
all-nite-freak
quote:
S4, 330, M3 / M5, IS350 are cars I have had my eye on lately. I, personally, don't like the body style on the 460 - too old man'ish

i agree, but when i test drove it not only did it handle like a charm i was so comfortable and liked the placement of everything. Being 6' 4" i find it hard to find comfortable room in a luxury sedan. keep em coming.:)

I can go more, but it just seems wasted on a ride. Im still a pretty simple guy who wants a tad more luxury because i can permit myself it.No need to flash.

nch..no sports cars...for me comfort>performance although the specs on all of the models suggested are nothing to slouch at.
The inner child in me screamed Escalade, but unfortunatly i'm finally starting to act all growed upped:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement