return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Contact lense rolled behind eyeball and is lost...
View this Thread in Original format
Magnus
This happened to me once before where both contacts rolled behind my eyeballs and popped out the next day. I didn't notice any discomfort at all. Well its happened again to my left eye but this time, its been over a week now and its still lost somewhere behind my eyeball. Do you all know of any tricks to get it out? I've tried all sorts of to try and roll my eyeball around to get the bastard out.
lücid
make yourself cry.
kadomony
VAR
you need to have you eye rinsed out with normal saline.

if you leave it in too long it will start an infection.

infection in back of eye = bad.
DJ_Eternal
Hold your nose and blow reaaaaly hard.
UWM
Umm ... see a doctor.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Umm ... see a doctor.

psssh, doctors are overrated. everyone knows that the best medical advice comes from the COR!
DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
psssh, doctors are overrated. everyone knows that the best medical advice comes from the COR!

:) We've all got PHD's here, Pretty Huge...
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Eternal
:) We've all got PHD's here, Pretty Huge...

dictionaries?
DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
dictionaries?

Good choice my friend, good choice.

Fast Turtle
Rub your eye through your eyelids in the extreme upper left, upper right, lower left, and lower right quadrants. Keep your other eye open and stare in the mirror, hopefully at some point the contact will become exposed. Once you find out where it is, keep pushing it out until it becomes exposed enough to grab with your free hand, then unfold it (it's usually folded when it gets stuck), rinse it, and put it back in.

If you can't find it, it probably came out when you weren't paying attention.
SuspicionVandit
get one of those small bottles of coke that come out of vending machines. Pour it into the sink that is plugged. Put your face in there with your eyes open and blink several times. The acid of the soda circle around your eye and then dissolve the lens and then you won't have to go to the doctor to have your eye removed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement