return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Question about cheating + friends....
View this Thread in Original format
cheshirepk8
I heard about a situation and it got me thinkin'
Not sure what the right answer is here... any thoughts?

Scenario: Your girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend...

What is the reaction?
*Mad at her for being a cheat
*Mad at him for boinking your girl
*Mad at both?

How do you handle the situation?

Switch the genders if you need to....
Ygrene
Throat-punches for everyone.
Fast Turtle
I probably wouldn't talk to either of them ever again.
Silky Johnson
Mad at both. They both disrespected and lied to me. I would be very angry at them for a long time, but I would like to think I'd eventually forgive and forget. The friendship would never be the same though (with both).
get nyce
yea cheating wouldn't be right no matter who it is with, it's cheating..

but if you were broken up for over 2 years, does it sting just as much?

sorry i'm just coming out of a triangle like that...it's messy and hard to deal with...overall i think whatever the decision is, everyone needs to see life for the better and be happy with everyones choice.

gotta keep it moving
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Turtle
I probably wouldn't talk to either of them ever again.

+1

peace out! probably wouldn't stay mad for ever and i'd forgive...just wouldn't be the same after that.

i am a very forgiving person, but more so with really dumb . i think it's probably more accurate to describe myself as "tolerant" rather than forgiving. i forgive and forget all the time though, i dont sweat the small stuff, but being cheated on is the worst and i would have a hard time moving past that and continuing a romantic relationship.
verndogs
I'd burn the bridge for both parties
wizniz
well maybe they have a genuine connection and she was just with you because she had been for so long...

kinda ed up and not what you want to hear, but true love exists and from her point of view it might make sense.

if was drunken stupidity, throat punches.

otherwise, keep an open mind because you could lose two wonderful friendships.

yay adderall!
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by wizniz
well maybe they have a genuine connection and she was just with you because she had been for so long...

kinda ed up and not what you want to hear, but true love exists and from her point of view it might make sense.

if was drunken stupidity, throat punches.

otherwise, keep an open mind because you could lose two wonderful friendships.

yay adderall!

that's an interesting perspective, but that still makes them both selfish and completely inappropriate with no regard for your feelings.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
yea cheating wouldn't be right no matter who it is with, it's cheating..

but if you were broken up for over 2 years, does it sting just as much?

sorry i'm just coming out of a triangle like that...it's messy and hard to deal with...overall i think whatever the decision is, everyone needs to see life for the better and be happy with everyones choice.

gotta keep it moving

umm if they are broken up for over 2yrs and he isnt over it..then thats his bad. honestly though i personally wouldnt date a girl that has dated one of my close friends unless it had been like 5+ years. nothing against her or my buddy thats just me. i want a lot of time between that. i dont want any sort of stupid caused over it that could have been avoided if people were a bit more rational.

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
+1

peace out! probably wouldn't stay mad for ever and i'd forgive...just wouldn't be the same after that.

i am a very forgiving person, but more so with really dumb . i think it's probably more accurate to describe myself as "tolerant" rather than forgiving. i forgive and forget all the time though, i dont sweat the small stuff, but being cheated on is the worst and i would have a hard time moving past that and continuing a romantic relationship.

for me cheating is ALMOST unforgivable in a seriously comitted relationship. i wont stay with a girl if communication is horrid. its not worth it. so if she cant communicate she isnt happy and why then she better break up with my ass. i dont care how much it will hurt. it will hurt less if she goes and s the whole world AFTER breaking up with me than before.

DigitalPhoenix
nah, I dont forgive or forget...give the axe to both

"think of me when you again..byeee!"
Fast Turtle
quote:
that's an interesting perspective, but that still makes them both selfish and completely inappropriate with no regard for your feelings.

^^ Yeah, seriously, it's fine if you wanna sleep or be with someone else but let me know first so I can dump your ass. Otherwise it's totally disrespectful.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement