return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
[Final] Deutschland - Espaņa
View this Thread in Original format
verndogs
who's gonna take it?
Salegon
Deutschland :D
of course!
denys envy
cheering for Spain. it's only fair since they beat the motherland.
verndogs
Do I want to see Ballack or Fabregas cry? Decisions, decisions.

Who am I kidding? Ballack in tears > Fabregas in tears

Viva Espaņa! :p
malek
This just got intresting, Germany has everything to beat Spain.
Zild
My two favorite teams! I can't choose.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by malek
This just got intresting, Germany has everything to beat Spain.
ehhhh..... no they dont;)
malek
yes they do mexicano :p
isoterra
quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
Who am I kidding? Ballack in tears > Fabregas in tears


ballack in tears > anyone in tears


except maybe ronaldo :p
loconet
On paper and judging by the performance of the teams thus far in this tournament, Spain should beat Germany easily.

However, ze Germans usually only get stronger and stronger with time. Should be a good match.

Go Spain :D

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by isoterra
ballack in tears > anyone in tears


except maybe ronaldo :p
Ronaldo is fun to see cry :D


If he goes to madrid next year he better not cry:whip:
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
Ronaldo is fun to see cry :D


If he goes to madrid next year he better not cry:whip:


He won't cry. He'll just disappear when you need him the most :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement