return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
So how do you get through your day?
View this Thread in Original format
squirrelly
Not like boo-hoo, life is so hard how do you make it through it?!

But, how do you stay awake?

I drink my strong columbian coffee in the morning, and it lasts me until about... noon or so (energy wise), when I drank it at 630.

Redbulls I hate because they give me a weird second wind in the middle of the night and I can't sleep.

I always end up crashing bad, but with staring at a computer all day, I neeeeeed to have something to keep me awake.

I'm trying the five hour energy thing today (which I'm scared of, because it just doesn't sound healthy), and I've heard apples give the same amount of energy as a cup of coffee.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

How do YOU make it through your day?
nchs09
I just stay awake...... i drink coffee as a "social thing" and not as a "stay awake" thing. I only drink energy drinks with vodka and that is rare.

Maybe you need more sleep?
barbina
Normal days :
Coffee/Redbull/Naps

Busy Days:
Adderol and Coffee
elFreak
hookers n blow.
tubularbills
staying awake is easy as long as i have to do.

when i'm staring at power point all day; it makes it very difficult. coffee helps; but isn't the end all to end all.

the key is constantly drinking/eating all day long.:wtf:
squirrelly
I sleep about 8-9 hours a night, always.

I drink coffee because I like the taste... but on the days I don't drink it, I'm not as focused, so that's why I drink it every day. But I limit it to 1 cup a day.

I do computer work all day, so it's hard to keep the energy flowing for any of us.
MrJiveBoJingles
I figure that if my life is too boring to keep me awake, I must be doing something wrong.
kr00t0n
I sleep for 7-8 hours a night.

Kicked coffee a few years back, messes my stomach right up for some reason.

I usually have a powerade as my first drink at work, and then just keep filling up the bottle with water til I go home.

I've I've been out the night before, with only a small amount of drunken sleep, I will start with a can of Relentless energy drink.
ChemEnhanced
heroin and crack
jonSun
coffee until about 3pm

Zoso
Coffee and green tea. But my understanding is that once you develop a tolerance to caffeine, it loses its stimulatory effects. :(
LoveHate
you guys might find this weird.

but numerous times at my school people have come high on E

and well quite frankly im tempted to try it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement