return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Spiders. Again.
View this Thread in Original format
SYSTEM-J
I was about to go to bed, and got up to brush my teeth when I saw a big ing spider on the carpet. It ran away at an alarming velocity, and when I motioned to smash its face in with a copy of the Marabou Stork Nightmares it darted away again. It could be amidst the boxes of crap under my desk, it could have gone under the carpet, it could be creeping up behind me now.

In short, it could be ing anywhere in this room. Now, I know it isn't poisonous, but I really don't want to sleep in a room containing a large, very fast black spider. And so I'm sat upright on the bed with a can of Deet, the aforementioned Stork Nightmares and the sensation of invisible spiders crawling all over me.

What the do I do, COR?
ziptnf
Only one option. Set the house on fire.
Teezdalien
It's just a spider. It's more scared of you than you of it.
rT19
did u know spiders like to go in ur ear when ur asleep?
o and this

http://www.brownreclusespider.org/e...hile-asleep.htm
Domesticated
Have a cup of concrete and harden the up?
SYSTEM-J
I just heard a scratching noise, and turned to see it crawling under my door and out into the landing, three feet away. So it's gone for now. But I don't want it back.
Vivid Boy
How about you fall asleep and let your body try to grow a pair of in balls.

Its a spider for s sakes, I'm more scared about zild enlisting and receiving a gun in the military.
tubularbills
dessert?
ziptnf
Sushi battles spiders every Tuesday night for shags and chips.
Teezdalien
I had a friend that puts a huntsmen spider in his mouth and lets it crawl back out for a party trick.:p

Domesticated
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Sushi battles spiders every Tuesday night for shags and chips.

:stongue:
Zild
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
How about you fall asleep and let your body try to grow a pair of in balls.

Its a spider for s sakes, I'm more scared about zild enlisting and receiving a gun in the military.

I agree with this statement!

And for the record I was way more afraid of you making it into the RMCP and them giving you a firearm.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement