return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
trance and punk music...
View this Thread in Original format
mr. poopyhead
i serve mp3s on a punk music irc server, and i noticed that a lot of punkers out there also like trance... a lot of file servers in the channels have a decent collection of both punk and trance... i wonder why this combination of musical tastes is so common... any ideas? i'm a trance/punk fan myself and i have no clue, haha...
beema
interesting
I havent met any punk fans who like trance...most of them say its gay :rolleyes:
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by beema
interesting
I havent met any punk fans who like trance...most of them say its gay :rolleyes:

hahaha.. yeah... some people think punk/rock is MANs music, and they call dance music ... but a lot of punks are very accepting of other genres... maybe its the punk attitude of peace and acceptance... and the PLUR thing the ravers got, haha.. maybe that's the link...
Nadi
I like punk and trance :P
raaven
who knows.

it's impossible to understand people's tastes in music.

especially these days with mainstream music crossing so many boundaries... people like so many different kinds of music.

i say just accept it for what it is and leave it at that. lol ;)
kewlness
punk is fast
trance is fast
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by raaven
who knows.

it's impossible to understand people's tastes in music.

especially these days with mainstream music crossing so many boundaries... people like so many different kinds of music.

i say just accept it for what it is and leave it at that. lol ;)

yeah but trance is so rare... you'd expect more punk/pop, or punk/rap fans... but its just not the case...

quote:
Originally posted by kewlness
punk is fast
trance is fast

hahaha.... maybe its just that simple then.... i'm satisfied, =P..
NooKLeaR
Ima big fan of punk music. Mostly pop-punk...but I like everything. I just got back on tuesday from the Civic Tour w/ Good Charlotte + NFG....and it rocked!
raaven
trance isn't as rare as you'd think.

you hear the cheasy euro trash-oops i mean trance all the time on the radio around here. it's all about z130.5

lol

but really. like i said. there's so much music boundary crossing that people like tons of different stuff these days.
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by raaven
trance isn't as rare as you'd think.

you hear the cheasy euro trash-oops i mean trance all the time on the radio around here. it's all about z130.5

lol

but really. like i said. there's so much music boundary crossing that people like tons of different stuff these days.

you mean z103.5? hehehe.... i think you should check this thread out:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=102080

EliPsE
haha i've notice that myself a while ago. Im [ep] electro punk.
I luv dirty real punk and real trance (not cheese)
i have a punk band and i also make trance music.
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
haha i've notice that myself a while ago. Im [ep] electro punk.
I luv dirty real punk and real trance (not cheese)
i have a punk band and i also make trance music.

wooord... represent, =P

me and a friend make trance... i'm still working on the punk band thing, =P.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement