return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
What sequencer do you use?
View this Thread in Original format
midaV
Just out of curiosity to see what the majority of producers prefer at the moment. TAKE YOUR PICK!

If you dont use any of the one's listed then select other.:eyes:
Tranc3
You left out another major sequencer: Logic

I use cubase now.
midaV
Oops
josh
U miss Protools as well. MOTU. :D
midaV
That's what "other" is for.... just incase I missed any.
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by midaV
That's what "other" is for.... just incase I missed any.

Problem is, you missed the major ones.. buzz is minor compared to pro tools and logic.. :D

es
midaV
quote:
just incase I missed any.

which I did
Vert
quote:
which I did

But that makes your poll totally irrelvant, because you put two major players AND everything else in one catagory... :rolleyes:

es
midaV
^
Special_K
hmm. ya i wont take part in the poll, but ill contribute some feedback.

If you looking at just sequencers, then Logic needs to be up there becasue thats probably one fo the best ones on the market. Reason is a great program but really its sequencer is , same with FL.

as for what sequencer i use the most? So far it has been Logic, but seeing as EMagic has been bougth out by Mac there will be no more logic upgrades for PC, which is a shame. At home because i have a pc i have moved onto cubase SX, steinberg is pretty good at the whole multi platform thing. Out of all the audio programs out there I use Protools the most, Been using it pretty hard for 3 years. Protools as a sequencer in my opinion is very weak, Its midi interface just dosnt feel all that good. I love PT for mixing and editing but not for sequencing.

dj-rob
flstudio.
Monkey Mouse
You need to add these:

Logic
Nuendo
Digital Performer
Sonar/Cakewalk
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement