return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Wait a TIC!!! I'm single again, OOHHH BEHAVE!
View this Thread in Original format
Aristronica
So my g/f broke up with me. After all the snowballing and the bitch-slapping it happened anyway. She got pissed at me for going off to a rave this weekend and then going to visit my ex at Iowa State and going to her sorority's semi-formal. She was convinced that I did something because I didn't pick up her phone-calls and I was just really drunk and passed out and did nothing. No difference tho, she called me yesterday and I was at a bar and she was like "we need to talk" and I was like "we're not gonna talk now, i'm at a ing bar drinking with my friends call me later" so then she called later and i didn't pick up because i was a loser and knew what was coming, then she texted me today and said that she gives up on me and not to bother calling her anymore - that was like 20 mins ago and I just needed to share...

She'll probably call again, and maybe not, doesn't matter I'm about to go back out to bars and get mesself drunk sally then come back and give her a nice phone call with a piece of my mind attached - any ideas of what to say?
torontotrance
and you were so happy, you felt the need to tell the world?
Yan
Tell her that she's MUCH better off. You're obviously not looking for a steady relationship so she has to understand that. At least she knows where her priorities stand now.
beats and beeps
Are you willing to try something a little different?
Trance Nutter
tell her how much you love and miss her.

And then tell her you've been banging her sister.:p
Aristronica
Well no, I'm pretty pissed, but I have been drinking since then so I don't give a ... for now, I'm sure it'll hit me real hard later. For now I'm in that blissful shock drunk state where nothing matters much.
Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
Are you willing to try something a little different?

what do you have in mind BB?? :wtf: :wtf:
tribu
She sounds like a drama whore. Especially with the phone calls and text messaging, as well as the ultimatum. Either that or she hates you.

It doesnt sound like a huge loss (Theres plenty of fish in the sea...yaddayaddayadda). Good luck fidning a new mate.

quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
what do you have in mind BB?? :wtf: :wtf:

I love you.

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
I love you.

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

that's what i'm thinking too, he loves everyone
beats and beeps
:sadgreen: everyones making fun of me and stealing the one line that makes me a one trick pony...now im a no trick jackass...:p

tribu
Get a new trick...

...hey, I heard Aristornica's girl is single and looking :p
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Get a new trick...

...hey, I heard Aristornica's girl is single and looking :p

Pfff...girl...

If i want a snowball ill go outside and make one. And then another. And then one more. And then ill have a snowman!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement