return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
She could be out in 40 yrs
View this Thread in Original format
torontotrance
Hello ppl, i'm unhappy here and here is why i'm so unhappy. Andrea Yates, the texas mom convicted of killing her 5 children, drowning them one by one. She gets life (w/o chance of parole for 40 yrs), now i'm not going to debate the death penalty here (btw i do think she should have got). What i'm unhappy about is that the talk is about andrea yates, andrea yates, andrea yates, but who the heck will speak for the children that are dead. In society, it is all about the rights of the accused and convicts but who speaks for the ppl that got assaulted or even killed. Seems that they convicted and accused ppl have more rights than the victims and their families. So do you think that what i'm saying is right. I repeat this is not a debate about the death penalty, we could debate that in another thread, another time, the issue at stake is do victims and their families have less rights than the convicted.
{b.s.e.}
what? she's in texas and she didn't get the chair?

see what happens when you put George Dubya in office? the elect some new softy as govenor of texas.. and the whole place goes to hell in a hand basket.

without the chance of parole for 40 years means just that. in 40 years she can be up for parole, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she will get it. more than likely she will die in prison, and the state didn't feel like putting another woman on death row. rest assured, the bitch will rot.

not to split hairs or anything, but the dead really don't have rights any more. ;)
Tranex02
I think you have a point...but what can the victims and the families do??
Michael Russo
I don't agree... she got life, so what's your problem? She did a horrendous thing and must be punished for it. Regardless, she is still a human being and must have rights. Her children were robbed of their lives, and now she must face the consequences in prison. But there is always the possibility of repentance so she should not be robbed of her life and her ability to change.

quote:
who the heck will speak for the children that are dead

people have in court, thats why she's in jail.

quote:
Seems that they convicted and accused ppl have more rights than the victims and their families.

Where do you get this from? I don't understand... they should have equal rights.
biznology
whats the big deal...IF she gets out shell be 77! im not afradi of a 77 year old baby killer, and therefore dont see the problem. its cheaper to keep her alive, and probably tier/
Vivid Boy
this hiw we could make everyone happier...send her as a ginny pig for military experiments...=)
tiesto14
that demented woman should have gotton the worst form of torture that can be brought forth on man-kind...she is with out a doubt the worst and sickest form of a criminal that is on this earth.,...

People who kill innocent children should NOT...i repeat SHOULD ING NOT have the right to breath are air every again....she should be taken into a back alley and beaten over and over then have each everyone of her limbs torn off then beat her with those...then when she is just a torso and a head take her and throw her in a pool and watch and LAUGH as she bobs around trying to keep afloat...then just then maybe she will have a slight glimpse of the crime she has committed...

And for all the freaken liberals on this board who argue that the death penalty does no good...and that it wont help the dead kids...well your right it wont bring them back or do any good..but you know what...i might show other sick s who commit these sicko crimes not to do them or they will be dealt with harshly...and besides whoever thinks a woman who kills her 5 kids with torture and thinks she deserves to live is just as ing sick as her...children are sacred and even in prison hard criminlas will beat you and even kill you if they find out u raped or killed a child...thats how much they even hate it....

screw rights...kill the ing bitch slowly!!!!!!!!
biznology
hmm i must be one of the 'freaken liberals' just because i think its cheaper and tier in jail...:rolleyes: what good does killing her do? let her rot in prison - if its torture youre after, this is much better than a painless death, her other option/
tiesto14
quote:
Originally posted by biznology
hmm i must be one of the 'freaken liberals' just because i think its cheaper and tier in jail...:rolleyes: what good does killing her do? let her rot in prison - if its torture youre after, this is much better than a painless death, her other option/

maybe you should go back and read what i think we should do with her...screw lethal injection....what i suggest is a lot worse then rotting in jail...ya thats real bad..she gets to make friends, watch tv, work, read, workout...wow thats ing real bad....

anyone who thinks this ing sick bitch desereves to live is a real dumb ....look at what she did...who cares about cost to kill her...SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE ON THIS EARTH ANOTHER MINUTE...TORTURE HER MORE THEN ANYONE HAS BEEN TORTURED BEFORE....and when u do this call me up so i can come watch with a bag of chips and sit back relax and laugh my ing ass off while she begs for the torture to end...look at what she did....
Michael Russo
quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14

anyone who thinks this ing sick bitch desereves to live is a real dumb ....

I'm not going to insult you for your stupid comment that probably has offended many people. I'll just blame it on your ignorance and let it slide.

I think she deserves to live. Yes, everyone deserves to live. If God wanted her dead, He would kill her. The fact that she's still alive means that God thinks some good can still come from her life... no matter what horrible things she has already done.

Michael Russo
quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
People who kill innocent children should NOT...i repeat SHOULD ING NOT have the right to breath are air every again

And I really hope you are against abortion
tiesto14
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Russo

I'm not going to insult you for your stupid comment that probably has offended many people. I'll just blame it on your ignorance and let it slide.

I think she deserves to live. Yes, everyone deserves to live. If God wanted her dead, He would kill her. The fact that she's still alive means that God thinks some good can still come from her life... no matter what horrible things she has already done.

well i dont care if u insult me....but your statement about God was bull...how is that God would want a woman who murdered her own children with torture to live....

AND NOT EVERYONE DESEREVES TO LIVE...thats horse ....

u think Hitler (even though i am German) desereved to live, or some guy that rapes and beats then kills a 9 year old innocent girl...imagine thats your daughter...keep the religous crap out of it...if God feels she should live then i WANT NO PART of that God...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement