return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Thrillseekers w/Above&Beyond @ Vision 2-17-07
View this Thread in Original format
ambientone
Date: Saturday, February 17 2007
Time: 10:00 PM

The Thrillseekers (Steve Helstrip) has been at the very forefront of the global dance scene for over 7 years now. From his breakout hit 'Synaesthesia', through to the anthems 'Dreaming of You' and most recently 'By Your Side', he has continued to produce a powerhouse of the most emotive, evocative music going.

Above & Beyond are one of the most exciting talents in the global dance music scene today. Their genre-defining productions - often released on their own Anjunabeats label - have become an essential tool for the world's leading DJ's and have set the benchmark for the new generation of trance producers.

We bring you two of the hottest names in the trance world in one night. So, be sure not to miss this night as Above & Beyond and The Thrillseekers return to Vision!

VISION - visionnightclub.com - map
632 N. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-1944
10 PM - 5 AM
21+ ID REQUIRED
delobbo
The "Bring These Artists to Chicago PLEASE" Thread

http://www2.tranceaddict.com/forums...d=&pagenumber=1

quote:
Originally posted by delobbo
Thrillseekers
Ron van den Beuken

and.. Rank 1, of course. Serious, have they ever been to Chicago? I don't think so!

it doesnt say anything about Steve never having been to Chicago before but I know I have never seen him here (or anywhere else) before.. highly looking fwd to this! If the thread above is still accurate, I think Aquadyne will be making an appearance that night.. ;p
neutron liar
damnit! if only this was a month later.. only able to make 1 show in feb... and hell if I miss SVD.
Chicago29
Oh yah, I am so there!
djstopngo
This will be my first time to Vision and I've never seen A&B or Thrillseekers - cannot wait.
Blake_Jarrell
im opening at this but its not listed anywhere
Chicago29
quote:
Originally posted by Blake_Jarrell
im opening at this but its not listed anywhere

Ok, now this night is officially gonna kick ars!
trance-ecj
SWEET!

I don't have any gigs that Saturday...REALLY hoping to catch this!

Always wanted to see the Thrillseekers...but I HATE Above and Beyond :(
s1lver_N1ps
damn this thread was way old. ill be there +3. hope to meet u blake. i'll be the only short person there. haha.
born2trance
quote:
Originally posted by s1lver_N1ps
damn this thread was way old. ill be there +3. hope to meet u blake. i'll be the only short person there. haha.

HAHAHA, not if i DONT wear my 5" pumps.

any e-flyer for this??

delobbo
quote:
Originally posted by born2trance
HAHAHA, not if i DONT wear my 5" pumps.

any e-flyer for this??

yea.. here it is, lol.

http://www.delobbo.com/gallery2/v/0...07_001.jpg.html
Chicago29
So who's seen the Thrillseekers live btw? Anyone know what the order of the line-up will be? Pretty excited for this show. Coming directly from a birthday party, so should be ready for some good music:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement