return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Crappy roommates
View this Thread in Original format
Banora
Anyone ever had them? Share your stories!
ziptnf
My freshman year I had to live with an RA (Resident Advisor) which meant basically that I couldn't enjoy my college dorm like I was supposed to. I called him Fat Gay Paul because he talked like a gay person, dressed really trendy, never had a girlfriend, didn't want to play video games with me, and was at least 300 pounds. Lucky for me, he really didn't ever get me in trouble for having alcohol in my room, because he walked in while my friends and I were taking shots of vodka and just didn't say anything and went into his room.

He and I fought over this stupid rubber plant that he insisted on putting on top of the refrigerator, where I kept all my cereal, bread, and various snacks that couldn't fit in the cupboard. It turned into a serious battle over this ing fake plant, which eventually climaxed in a nasty letter where I told him that if he touched my again that we'd have some problems.

He moved out before the semester was over, so I had the dorm to myself. After a few weeks, I was busted because some random RA entered the room to inspect it before he moved in for the new semester and found my weed and alerted the police. er!
Sushipunk
From a thread back in 2007:

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Ah yes. Nothing like the Jekyll and Hyde type of flatmates

I was 19 and moved into a random share house in Toowong. Lovely folk living there, just lovely.

Two weeks later, I now know that the two girls living there are HARDCORE christians. I don't have 'too' much of an issue with that, but they were bordering on fundamentalist type behaviour, which at 19 I guess I wasn't really...errr...prepared for.

They were, however, the least of my worries.

It was a student share house. The [smart] guy, that moved out just before I moved in, was the TV owner. Me, being wicked cool, had a 34cm TV (hahahaha YES! A full 13.39 inches!) to offer the household.

One of my flatmates, the chilled relaxed Irish guy, would always chill on the deck, sometimes with us all, playing guitar, singing along to stuff. All kinds of stuff. It was great.

He could get a bit 'erratic' though.

Like the time, while all 4 other house members were sitting watching [my] TV. Some show, probably crap, but damn...we were watching it. Not at a loud volume either.

Next thing you know, he runs (I am NOT exaggerating, he ing ran) into the room, shouted various obscenities at us, grabbed my ing TV and threw it out the door. Threw. Out the door. I have to at least concede that it was a good throw too, it went a good 10 meters and basically turned to upon it's landing.

And he was angry at US :wtf:

I mean, what do you really say to that? Especially since he RAN away after it. Yes, RAN.

Only later, about 2 months after the household broke up (who would have guessed :wtf: ) that I found out from some of [Irish guy's] friends, and one of my other flatmates, that he was a heroin junky. He used to regularly go to Albert Park (at one time a prominent hang out for gay guys looking for male prostitutes) and sell his arse for smack money.

The 'erratic' behaviour finally made sense.

RIP, my poor TV :(

:wtf: :stongue:
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
alerted the police

:wtf:
gmilf
quote:
Originally posted by Banora
Anyone ever had them? Share your stories!
I was dating this girl once, damnnit she had ty roomies. Oh, wait..
wotyzoid
Banora
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

...what the . :wtf:

quote:
Originally posted by gmilf
I was dating this girl once, damnnit she had ty roomies. Oh, wait..

:p
gmilf
Freshman year I roomed with a friend from hs, that ended up becoming or maybe he always was an extremely conservative christian. if I listened to tv he would crank up christian music really loud, if I came home drunk I woke up to pamplets about being saved. he would wear earplugs and his alarm would go off for a good 15 min before waking. (this was a dorm so I was in the same room)
then once I let him borrow my car and he left it in another state and didn't tell me until a week or two later when I asked where he parked it.
I ended up being the bad roomy though
If I knew he was about to open the door I would fake satanic rituals and act like he had just caught me with my pants down, and awkwardly went to my side of the room and tried to play it off cool.
I got an air horn and would blast it when his alarm went off making him bolt upright smashing his head into the ceiling since we had a loft, and it knocked him out twice.
when he went to the shower with just a towel on I went out for the night and locked the door behind me, coming back at 6 am and he was still in his towel outside the room. hehe
If he was asleep in his loft, and he slept deeply, I would tip his bed over and he would fall about 8 feet onto the hard tiles and I would just be sitting there and say something about him needing rails if he rolled around so much in his sleep.
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
:wtf:

Oh this was great. The main RA or whatever of all the dormitories had a "meeting" with me where he discussed why I was there and what course of action needed to be taken. I told him that I had tried weed before but it wasn't for me, and I completely fabricated a story that a former schoolmate of mine named Adam Lewis had tried to sell it to me while he was at my place (it was a ing bag of seeds, shake, and stems) for $5 bucks. The RA told me that it was understandable, and all he needed was Adam's address so he could mail him a letter saying that he was banned from entering any of the University's housing properties. I gave him another one of my buddy's address, and he actually didn't even receive a letter.

2 weeks later, I get an email saying that Detective X needed Adam's date of birth and Social Security number to close the case. I told the RA that Adam had moved to Texas for the summer, and I deleted his phone number after the whole incident.

I totally dodged any sort of punishment :p
igottaknow
Does the bird photography help sooth the pain?

Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Banora
...what the . :wtf:

It was an experience I'll never forget :p

The house I moved into after that, in Red Hill, I was the only straight guy out of the 4 guys living there. Came home late from Uni/drinking one night and there were about 10 naked guys (including the 3 I lived with) in the living room, all ing/blowing/etc. each other :wtf:

"Uhhh, , sorry. I... Ummm, think I'll hang out in my room..."

And then there were the acid parties at the house I lived in when I was 17/18. Fffuuuuu. I've had some ing random flatmates :stongue:
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Adam Lewis

haha omg, that's the name of someone I went to high school with and still know to this day:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement