return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
The world is phucked up
View this Thread in Original format
P`zazz
Well, I would just like to have a conversation with you guys here on tranceaddict since we all have at least one thing in commmon and that is the music.

It could be said that 'Every individual will do what is good for him' and I think every logically thinking peson would agree. Then WHY THE PHUCK do people do exactly the opposite. Smoking and taking drugs I think are the best examples, they totally you up, over and inside out but the number of people that take this increases by the minute. FFS there are times when I go out with my friends and I'm the only one from the lot that doesn't smoke. Also I see on these boards the number of people that post their expiriences with drugs and I get upset, how ed up is this world, everyone consuming all this crap that only does harm to their body, mind, social life etc. I'll try to name some harms that smoking and taking drugs cause to your body:

Smoking:
1.Makes you smell bad
2.Makes your teeth yellow
3.Get's you so addicted that when you don't have a cigarette to smoke you go nuts trying to find one (omg I've seen my friends act like psychos when they need a cig and cant find one, scares the out of me)
4.You spend a load of your money for something so harmfull to you while there are ppl out there that go without foood for many days.
5.Your lungs fill up with tar and your body with all that they put in those things, plus the chemicals they spray the tobacco plants before they harvest them. Your brain gets ed up as well as your breathing, you cough all the time and the number of ppl that die each year from cancer because of smoking are enormous.
6.You piss off ppl around you that don't smoke.

Drugs:
1.Cost a load of money which could be used in a million of better ways.
2.As I said s up your body, mind, social life...
3.Has side effects such as hallucinations, fear, anxiety, feeling of lonelyness, makes you feel sick, ed up, physical body pain and many more which I don't know of since I am no expert in this area.
4.Could lead to death if an overdose is taken or if there is some kind of alergy.
5.When addicted the luck of the drug leads to the addict actiong like a psycho, basicaly the body is controlled by the drug and not the person.
6.While drugged the user may get involved in 'violent' actions without realising what he is doing.

Now lets see what are the pros:

Smoking - cool factor, immature kids trying to be 'hip' or 'in' (no offence, thats the way it is)

Drugs - users claim to expirience a feeling of 'euphoria' while under the influence of drugs which in my opinion is relatively nothing compared to the ed up feeling you get later on

I'd like ppl who take drugs/smoke to take part in this but also ppl that don't, and please don't be immature and start flaming with stupid posts the likes of 'stfu drugs/smoking rules' pls back up your opinion.
DJ Chrono
I agree with u P'zazz, I too see no beneifits from smoking and drugs.

health should be taken seriously. I dont smoke or do drugs, but even yet I am trying to maintain a healthy diet (very little fast food/ deep fried), work out regularly, and take a protein supplement every day. It is definately worth it in the long run.
tranceDJ
Look at the above post, there are plenty of people who don't smoke or do drugs. Yes, what other people do is stupid, but it's their choice so you shouldn't be telling them what they should or shouldn't be doing. I know it may bug you and such but there's really not too much you can do to stop it so you have to learn to deal with it like lots of other people have and stop bitching about it.

People go on about how smokers are killing themselves...they know it's unhealthy! They don't care if you tell them that it's bad for them and that it bugs you. Plus, lots of places are restricting smokers...for example, you can't even smoke in clubs or bars in California so thats helping other people, I don't know what the situation is where you live.

As for drugs, what you say is true but for most people it will take them awhile to realize it...hopefully before they really up their life. Anyway, these are things u really can't change, and therefore have to live with, sorry...
SpykeChyld
Yeah, and you bitching about how other people choose to live their lives will have no effect on the choices they make. You don't smoke, you don't do drugs. Good for you. Your choice. I smoke weed. Good for me. My choice. My best friend smokes cigs. Good for him. His choice. The dude on the corner asking me for cash is a coke head. Good for him. His choice. I don't support other people's bad habbits just as I don't expect others to support mine. However I don't make useless posts about the already well known dangers of cigs. :D
musicaddict
i agree that "kids" trying to smoke to "fit in" or "to be accepted" is stupid. Now that's ed up. But hell, its their choice and like trancedj said, it's their choice to make. Nobody can do anything about it. I guess thats mother nature's plan on keeping the population from being over populated. All I GOTTA SAY IS THAT IF YOU SMOKE BECAUSE YOU WANNA LOOK COOL AND YOU WANNA FIT IN THEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ED UP.

oh wait btw, take this for example:

We all know that there are Aneline Derivative in the permanent tints to use and color the hair. The aniline Derivative in the tint causes cancer (yes, this is proven by studies) because it is derive from tar but most women dont care. They still color their hair coz hell who doesnt wanna look pretty? They gotta die from something right? Ok maybe that was a bad example to go with smoking but whatever. JUST DONT SMOKE TO LOOK COOL OR TO FIT IN A CERTAIN GROUP.
Dumonde Trancer
p'zazz, maybe if you knew the score you could comment, but:

NO SCORE im afraid.

somking IMO is stupid, most peopel start smoking coz they think tis cool, get addictive, become smokers. i cant see the attraction my self, i think its viel, but ah well.

on the other hand drugs area complete different kettle of fish, youve probaly never, and wont ever, know what its like, so if you dont know the score STFU commenting on what you dont know about. goodnight ;)
Dumonde Trancer
i bet you drink alcohol p'zazz?
Murcie
misleading title ... should be smokers and druggers are phucked up ;)
goldenarmZ
lol.. clueless f00l alert.

educate yourself: http://www.erowid.org/index.shtml
Az
which drugs are you referring to??
are you a complete retard??

answers on a postcard please....

G K Murray
I you want to do it, do it, if you dont, then shut shut the up. Most people think, i'm only young once so have pils and have the nite of their live every time they go out for the rest of their young life, and when they're 30 or 40 they will look back and think "what a in great time i had when i was young, i'm glad i didn't waste it like some boring z because i'll never be able to go back there".

If people get enjoyment out of doing whatever then let them do it!
ProDiGaL
dont really care, everyone pays the price for their own actions, so who gives a , doesnt affect me, im a fit athlete who wants to have a strong body, thats my choice.
what pisses me off is when people feel sorry for themsleves after about how bad they have it when it was them who made the deicisions and set themsleves on that path, we all pay the price for our choices so when you do get lung cancer or whatever, dont take it so bad, you only had it coming.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement