return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
average teenage american knowledge of trance
View this Thread in Original format
mndeg
sumed up in "Only cool techno song is that one that remixes the tetris theme. Hands down."

yes i saw this on the warcraft 3 xp forums

and a reply: "Man, you are so wrong. There are some incredible techno songs out there, just gotta look for them.

Good example: Angel Trance Version by Ralph Fridge."
DJ El Kay Dee
ahahhahahahahhahahah

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

sorry thats funny

:happy2:
shawn2331
"Techno, it's just the same thing over and over again.":mad:
most of em call it all techno anyway, I hate when people site there and talk about it while im listening to trance expecially when their in my ing car.
DJ El Kay Dee
i remember my buddy goin "eh dood u heard that new techno track on the radio by some Paul Dyk Guy"?????

no lies...this was my face>>>:rolleyes:
mndeg
i remember i was young i would listen to b.96 (a radio station here that plays top 20 stuff) late at night, they would play like repetitive house or something, i didn't really like it

i think thats what spoils it for the average person
DJ El Kay Dee
well to be honest, until about 1996 or so, i used to call trance, techno too....but that was because i was missinformed....my DAD told me that repetitive beats like that with no vocals is techno :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
'mju:zik
i like that ralph fridge song...Bach to trance!!!
mndeg
haha i heard the bach "techno" and tetris "techno" too
when i downloaded trance from kazaa and begun to post at di.fm

you better have taught your dad that he was wrong
DJ El Kay Dee
quote:
Originally posted by mndeg
you better have taught your dad that he was wrong

yea...now i crucify his ears with it muhahahahaahaha:disbelief
psilocin
quote:
Originally posted by shawn2331
"Techno, it's just the same thing over and over again.":mad:
most of em call it all techno anyway, I hate when people site there and talk about it while im listening to trance expecially when their in my ing car.

man i cant agree more people who dont like trance jus keep hatin i mean u dont hear us going about saying how wack their type of music is (generally)..just cos they dont appreciate. Em.

bassaholix
quote:
Originally posted by shawn2331 I hate when people site there and talk about it while im listening to trance expecially when their in my ing car.

I would have stopped the car and asked who was willing to walk?
DJ El Kay Dee
quote:
Originally posted by bassaholix
I would have stopped the car and asked who was willing to walk?

u should know by now that theres no asking....just doing...eeeeeeez...when will u learn...lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement