return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
gas prices in your neck of the woods...
View this Thread in Original format
trance4life627
in expensive as hell up around here! cheapest is probably 2.69$ a gallon and some gas stations have broke the 3.00$ mark....redeculase!
tribu
http://www.gasbuddy.com
ierxium
Take the bus. Or buy a donkey and put a license plate on it and you're set.
guster
Think I paid around 2.48/gallon today. I just still put 20 in the car and give the lady her twenty regardless of how much gas went in the damn car. 20 dollars gets me a nearly 3/4 full tank.

I still don't see why it's woth bitching over. Europeans pay out the ass for petroleum.
Jackson
Average price by us is 91 pence per litre = $1.63 a litre.
1 US gallon = 3.785 Litres. So our price here is...
$6.17 per gallon.
Therefore i come to the conclusion that you should STFU with your bitching about $3 a gallon :p
Xilver
quote:
Originally posted by guster
Europeans pay out the ass for petroleum.

Exactly, see our prices and stop whining.
guster
quote:
Originally posted by Xilver
Exactly, see our prices and stop whining.

I've had that philosophy for years now. You guys get prodded in the ass with gas. We just get a light poking which sometimes feels good. :wtf:

our prices aren't that big of a deal. Sure they're higher than they used to be, hopefully they'll stay that way. Pretty soon we're gonna be driving the same little mini- mobiles that most of Europe drives anyway.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
in expensive as hell up around here! cheapest is probably 2.69$ a gallon and some gas stations have broke the 3.00$ mark....redeculase!

$2.74 here...

And it's rediiculase... n00b!

:p
Xilver
quote:
Originally posted by guster
I've had that philosophy for years now. You guys get prodded in the ass with gas. We just get a light poking which sometimes feels good. :wtf:

our prices aren't that big of a deal. Sure they're higher than they used to be, hopefully they'll stay that way. Pretty soon we're gonna be driving the same little mini- mobiles that most of Europe drives anyway.

Is this a mini- mobile?

It's my car, and I'd like to know if that is what you call a "mini- mobile" :p
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
Average price by us is 91 pence per litre = $1.63 a litre.
1 US gallon = 3.785 Litres. So our price here is...
$6.17 per gallon.
Therefore i come to the conclusion that you should STFU with your bitching about $3 a gallon :p

its just under a quid a litre here, so thats $1.77 ish.

x 3.785

$6.70 a gallon.

I'd like to see you lot pay that ;)

DaveSZ
$2.69 in Denver, CO Springs, and Manitou Springs for 85 Octaine.

I hope it stays high even though it hurts my wallet a bit.
Demoted
$2.58 a gallon
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement