return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Cant figure out why we hate the middle east...
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6557679.stm

oh wait... like that.
Clovis
So because of what 10 guys did, and because of a screwed up supreme court, we should hate the entire middle east?
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
So because of what 10 guys did, and because of a screwed up supreme court, we should hate the entire middle east?

youre a ing moron.
Marc Summers
No, he's smart because he doesn't generalize the entire region based on a few of guys getting away with murder.

It happens here all the time.
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
No, he's smart because he doesn't generalize the entire region based on a few of guys getting away with murder.

It happens here all the time.

Youre kind of an idiot too :\

He was assuming I was making the argument: due to this news story, I am positing the moral declaration that we ought/should dislike an entire region.

This was never stated or implied.

I was doing the exact opposite and saying that there is a rather widespread dislike of that region, and it is due to such events and actions and it gives them a bad name.

ing bunch of world defenders here :rolleyes:
Marc Summers
They act as they do because of western imperialism after WWI.
Jackson
:rolleyes:

Where is da Loovvvvveee...Where is da Loovvvvvveeee!?
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
They act as they do because of western imperialism after WWI.

Damn western imperialists forcing sharia law on them!

If only we had adopted a judicial system with checks, balances, and a reserved authority of that body that barred vigilantes!
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Damn western imperialists forcing sharia law on them!

No, for that you can blame Muslim Men.
Silky Johnson
I thought we hated the middle east cause that's where Bas and Karim are from? :conf:

Orbax
not to sound ultra feminist, but men are the cause of the worlds woes. India has shown that 3rd world countries can do amazing things the second they start educating and respecting women. Half the world still oppresses the out of them and its holding them back.
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I thought we hated the middle east cause that's where Bas and Karim are from? :conf:

I thought karim was Egyptian

\:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Privacy Statement