return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Browsing through your SO's phone
View this Thread in Original format
Omega_Blue
have you done it? would you do it? when is it acceptable to do so? if you find out your SO is doing behind your back, does the ends justify the means?
Frenchie
No. No. Never. No.
dj_alfi
SO?
Frenchie
Significant other. Keep up.
Silky Johnson
I wouldn't think twice about it if I suspected my partner was being dishonest about something I already confronted him about. Otherwise, no. I can't even imagine being that insecure/paranoid in a relationship.
Lira
After she went abroad and left it behind with the explicit permission that I could use it, yes, I did. I think in this case it was acceptable, because she did tell me I could use it in case I needed someone's phone number.

After a week or so, I decided to browse the messages... it was so cute I must refrain from posting it, otherwise most people would get diabetes by the end of my post :p
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I wouldn't think twice about it if I suspected my partner was being dishonest about something I already confronted him about. Otherwise, no. I can't even imagine being that insecure/paranoid in a relationship.

think twice about checking the phone, you mean?
Silky Johnson
Yeah.
Orbital32
I never did. She did. I was PISSED! not because i was hiding something, but because she crossed the boundaries. I respect her privacy and i should have mine respected as well. We are not married, so i do believe i am still entitled to my privacy.

i soon dumped her. Not just for that, but for also lying that she did. The dumb redhead didn't know how to work my phone. She accidentally RESENT some of my emails (nothing bad) that i sent to my regualr email account months prior. This happened when i was alseep.

When i woke up and saw that i "emailed" myself i knew what happened. She denied everything suggesting my phone was broken. :rolleyes:

Yeah i kicked her out.
Omega_Blue
@teh pie: i agree with you for the most part, if there's a serious, serious reason why i should check, then yeah maybe.

i think it's funny though how people automatically assume the worst out of you if you admitted to something like that. but in some situations it's warranted i think. random cell checks are like random piss tests though- wrong and an invasion of privacy on every level. and honestly, i would rather know for sure than either a) live in denial about someone ing around on you or b) never knowing for sure and constantly stressing about it. it's not healthy.

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
I never did. She did. I was PISSED! not because i was hiding something, but because she crossed the boundaries. I respect her privacy and i should have mine respected as well. We are not married, so i do believe i am still entitled to my privacy.

i soon dumped her. Not just for that, but for also lying that she did. The dumb redhead didn't know how to work my phone. She accidentally RESENT some of my emails (nothing bad) that i sent to my regualr email account months prior. This happened when i was alseep.

When i woke up and saw that i "emailed" myself i knew what happened. She denied everything suggesting my phone was broken. :rolleyes:

Yeah i kicked her out.

lol, women and technology :stongue:
Frenchie
Why is it when men get mad at us and start insulting us they have to mention hair color? What does that have anything to do with it?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement