return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Rape
View this Thread in Original format
gehzumteufel
I think it is ed, but god damn women are such cunts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...ed_of_rape_ama/

quote:
While in college I was accused by an underclassmen of raping her. The girl could not keep her story straight and I was accused of many different types of rape, from physically holding her down, to date rape, and when that fell apart to an accusation of sex with a person incapable of consent due to intoxication. It took two years but I won. My life was destroyed. Ask away.
Update: My girlfriend is taking the computer away from me in order to watch videos of cats. I'll answer more questions in tomorrow.

And there are a bunch of others that had the same happen minus the legal troubles.
Echo of Silence
I bet you that there are more women who get raped but don't press charges than women who don't really get raped but press charges.
Slylee
omg someone make me one of those funny rape pictures and underneath it says, "get over it".
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
I bet you that there are more women who get raped but don't press charges than women who don't really get raped but press charges.

No doubt, but this makes it worse for them because the more women cry wolf in these circumstances, the more society becomes desensitised from it. An all around fail on the part of the law for creating situations (statutory "rape" for example) that promote it.
Slylee
i'm pretty sure the statutory rape laws were created to protect, not to desensitise society.

a lot of perverts prey on young, confused teenagers who are way too young to be having sex and consenting.
Echo of Silence
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
No doubt, but this makes it worse for them because the more women cry wolf in these circumstances, the more society becomes desensitised from it. An all around fail on the part of the law for creating situations (statutory "rape" for example) that promote it.

Statutory rape? Isn't that when someone has sex with someone who is not of the age of consent? I'm too lazy at this moment to google it and heading back to the lab in 30 secs.

And yes, I agree with you that it is very wrong for a woman to falsely accuse a man of rape.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
i'm pretty sure the statutory rape laws were created to protect, not to desensitise society.

a lot of perverts prey on young, confused teenagers who are way too young to be having sex and consenting.

You can say it was created with good intentions, but you can't say that it is used with good intentions the majority of the time. In fact, I would say it is probably ruining more lives than it is helping. I know one personally that it has had stupid effects. He never raped the bitch, but sure enough, statutory rape was the charge used.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
Statutory rape? Isn't that when someone has sex with someone who is not of the age of consent? I'm too lazy at this moment to google it and heading back to the lab in 30 secs.

And yes, I agree with you that it is very wrong for a woman to falsely accuse a man of rape.

Not only that, but two UNDER AGE, as in 2 16yr olds can be charged with statutory rape for having sex with each other.
rT19
i got raped at fifa 09 last night
it was bad
Renzo
40 pounds of it.

astroboy
Yeah as bad as it sounds rape is unfortunately an easy accusation to make simply by virtue of the legal definition of the crime. I don't think it's likely to get any easier on men either. The only alternatives I have heard have been from the feminist camp which only increase the burden on men (one example was a two stage test that basically only required proof of a) penetration and b) injury).

I think it's a fair compromise though. I've known of guys going around a college campus where my friend lived for a while looking for drunk/passed-out chicks to ... For the record: yes they did get charged with rape and are probably experiencing it in jail as we speak. :)
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
Yeah as bad as it sounds rape is unfortunately an easy accusation to make simply by virtue of the legal definition of the crime. I don't think it's likely to get any easier on men either. The only alternatives I have heard have been from the feminist camp which only increase the burden on men (one example was a two stage test that basically only required proof of a) penetration and b) injury).

I think it's a fair compromise though. I've known of guys going around a college campus where my friend lived for a while looking for drunk/passed-out chicks to ... For the record: yes they did get charged with rape and are probably experiencing it in jail as we speak. :)

Passed out is just messed. You don't around like that. I am indifferent about being drunk.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement