return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
what do u do when youre bored?
View this Thread in Original format
Alexx G
soo... studied all night, my buddy passed out on me at 7.. so i decided to take a break, wait till he finishes his nap... but theres nothing to do!!!
so what do you do when youre bored on a sunday morning? any cool sites? funny vids/pics?
Enjoy
i touch myself while listening to tom waits
DJ Eterno
TA wont help thats for sure. if anything this site makes me even more bored than i am nowadays. what the.
jester
I just roam the web, trying to find new blogs and stuff
Romchik22
PS3 FTW!
Leif
http://www.reddit.com/
Johnny Jon
quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
PS3 FTW!

bingo! Dead Space freaks the crap out of me, F.e.a.r. 2 close behind (yeah i know...GEEEEK)

On the web: - Huffington Post huffington post (Its honestly quite entertaining if you like american politics, trivial news and some decent world news)
- New-York Times
- Le Monde you also got le monde diplomatique

Other then that youtube i guess browsing for random tracks and stupid stuff, and random games on the web/decent apps on facebook i guess

Oh yeah, you cant forget facebook stalking, my favorite of them all :D
Schadenfreude
When i get bored sometimes, i like to lure homeless men into alleys under the promise of change, then tie them up, tea bag them and yell, "Obama motherfucker!".
Johnny Jon
quote:
Originally posted by Schadenfreude
When i get bored sometimes, i like to lure homeless men into alleys under the promise of change, then tie them up, tea bag them and yell, "Obama motherfucker!".

hahaha, no wonder Obama won, you got the loyalists vote out of them :toothless
Marcus007
i waste time on TA

i waste time on FB

i waste time playing video games

taface
quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
PS3 FTW!
Vermz
I play mw2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE