return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Is it true attractive women live in a reality dominated by cock?
View this Thread in Original format
meriter
It seems like if you're a hot girl every waking moment of your life guys are just trying to bang you. What kind of life is that?
Tasty Onions
nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by meriter
It seems like if you're a hot girl every waking moment of your life guys are just trying to bang you. What kind of life is that?

it really depends on the girl you are talking to. some love the attention. many don't at all.

and it's not just 'guys trying you bang you'. it's men feeling like they have the right or even duty to look every woman up and down, undress her mentally, to judge her against other women, to take pictures of her, to interrupt her commute, to touch her, etc.

i can't believe some of the things i see men do/say to my girlfriend, my friends. even i have to deal with that too, when i'm not dealing with transphobic or homophobic behavior.

but for all of the gross, invasive, chauvinist jackasses out there, there are still gentlemen.

also to be fair, there are plenty of women who just think about banging hot men or rich men, too.

and also, to be fair, i've seen my share of butch lesbians and gay men behave very similarly.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Tasty Onions

Is that Stephen Tobolowsky?
The17sss
VAR
some of the women i know are dominated by my cock.

:disbelief
EddieZilker
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Tasty Onions
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker

:stongue:
Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by meriter

Well, if it really bothers them, there's always McDonalds...

Also,

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
it's men feeling like they have the right or even duty to look every woman up and down, undress her mentally

so, we’re not allowed to look where we want?

enydo
of course not
Tasty Onions
I like to stare at people's chins when they talk, personally.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement