return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
How low are your standards?
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
Don't lie, either. I know plenty of guys with high self esteem, successful, good looking, etc. that would still maintain an erection even with some fat slob of a chick.

I'm wondering, how crazy is too crazy...to ?

Like, say you're with some chick and out of nowhere she strips naked and asks you to her. Initially you reject her because you didn't think it would be this easy. Then she starts crying and reveals to you all of her daddy issues, and you sense how important it is for her self esteem that you her.

Do you do it?
Silky Johnson
She also owns a lot of cats.
Flec
id jenny
Silky Johnson
She's likely a stripper.

edit: lol no sorry, I take it back. Then the stripping out of nowhere thing wouldn't make sense. OR WOULD IT??
If she started crying and becoming unbearable to be around, then yes I would her. A) To make her stop, B) So I wouldn't have to jerk off alone that night, C) If she wouldn't leave after (as is the case with most daddy issue girls) I'd kick her out of my place

You know what they say about hookers... you pay them not for sex but so they can leave after. Charlie Sheen.

I wonder if he'd anything....

P.S. I don't know if I would be aroused enough to maintain an erection with an extremely fat slob of a chick though, ya know? Personally I have to be at least midly aroused. Closing my eyes and thinking of someone else does not work when I'm fumbling around the rolls.

Silky Johnson
Who you feel worse about ing? The fat bitch or the daddy issues psycho?
Vivid Boy
when it comes to like that you gotta throw bitches the out
Halcyon+On+On
Astronomically higher than I ever thought they were.
I think I'd feel worse about the daddy issues one. They might have more psychological issues after you just banged them and thrown them out of your apartment. I mean, suddenly after that one they've developed feelings for you and you just kicked them out?

The fat one can get her self-esteem back by running a mile or something.

P.S. How old is too old btw? For girls and guys.

Like if a 65-70 year old asked you to , would you?
Moongoose
quote:
Originally posted by chris1011

The fat one can get her self-esteem back by running a mile or something.

Statistically speaking, the fat one is more likely to gorge herself on cake and/or ice cream than run a mile.

Intellekshual
Men are plagued with an embarrassing surplus of gelatinous nectar and, for the majority of their lives, try to dispose of it as gallantly as they possibly can.
Generally speaking, any would do and any time is -a-clock.
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Statistically speaking, the fat one is more likely to gorge herself on cake and/or ice cream than run a mile.

Very true. Tho that would kinda be a short self-esteem boost. Maybe they would feel bad enough to say "man I gotta change my body". Maybe you'd be doing her a favour.

Not likely though
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement