return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Gay Hate
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
Why is it that if the thought of 2 dudes making out grosses you out you are automatically labeled as a homophobe in this day and age?

I have to cheer on two guys making out to be politically correct?
its pretty bull. Gays feel the same way about as I feel about dick. There's no hate in it. Our brains are just wired differently.

At what point do we got to be so accepting that I have to cheer it on and be like awwwwww thats amazing when really my mind is puking from even imagining two dicks that beat as one.
WittyHandle
The point where you actually cheer it on instead of being honest.
wienerschnitzel
I think you should be indifferent. I don't think you should have to cheer something that you don't fancy, but you don't have to criticise it either. ******.
Vivid Boy
but how am i criticizing by being eww about it?

like if i saw a fat guy with a bit of chewed sandwich on the side of his cheek, Im a little disgusted by it and maybe make a comment. but that doesn't mean i want to get a group of my buddies to come to this neighborhood and beat him up over it.

so why in society do we have to either love gay sex be indifferent or hate it. Why can't I express the way I feel about it.

It's like when my best friend used to eat worms as a kid. I thought it was in gross as hell, I probably made fun when he did it but i was on my bike 2 secs later riding till I died with the mother******.
Spacey Orange
Remember the good old days when tell a homo 'im going to beat the fag out of you'? Now it gets you expelled from school.:(

Its a mental condition. Thats how i get around it and don't get grossed out.
wienerschnitzel
Same reason I can't tell people I'm Mormon without them telling me how ing stupid they think I am. It's ok to openly criticise like obesity or religion or they way someone dresses but not someone's sexual orientation. :rolleyes:
Halcyon+On+On
Calling it a 'phobia' might be a bit of a misnomer, but it's certainly giving you the benefit of the doubt. I'd much sooner be accused of being irrationally afraid of something out of ignorance than I would of actively hating something because it does not sit flush with the way I think the world ought to work. The latter is the sort of craven idiocy that has lead to the institutional oppression and retention of basic human rights that got us here in the first place.

I agree, the genuine "GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!" people can be a bit grating, because their unctuous congratulations for something so essential and character-defining as open sexual orientation cannot come out as anything but the pinnacle of smugness. It seems rather kind of insulting in an insular sense, like you need to make a spectacle out of them exhibiting things that human beings do.

The sooner everyone accepts it as standard variation among all humankind, the better off we will all be.
Seandroid
If you are gay you have to constantly witness straight people's sexuality... Learn to deal with it. The only reason it grosses you out us because you're trained to think it's supposed to. Nobody is asking you to be gay, simply to let other people live their lives without judgement. You don't have to another guy. Re-read your post but just replace it with "interracial couples" and tell me you don't sound like a racist. It's the same thing. It's just ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
Same reason I can't tell people I'm Mormon without them telling me how ing stupid they think I am. It's ok to openly criticise like obesity or religion or they way someone dresses but not someone's sexual orientation. :rolleyes:

You idiot. You CHOOSE to be religious, you CHOOSE to be fat, you CHOOSE what clothes you wear. You don't choose to be gay.
Vivid Boy
exactly. if you dressing up a blue man crew in tight pleather with a gag ball while your have a dildo thrusted inside your butt,grosses me out or I think its hilariously silly. I should be able to in say it. if youre going to share your sexual preferences with me I should be able to share how in weird I think they are. lol

Its called sharing :P
Jon_Snow
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel

Morons are stupid

Halcyon+On+On
Right, but we never call people Interracialphobic. Especially not Theresa.

Why don't we just call people like Eric 'gayists'? I like it. It starts with 'gay', maybe they can get used to the symbol.

//Also sounds just like 'gayest'. Yep, it's the best solution. Fight fire with fuh-laming.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid
If you are gay you have to constantly witness straight people's sexuality... Learn to deal with it. The only reason it grosses you out us because you're trained to think it's supposed to. Nobody is asking you to be gay, simply to let other people live their lives without judgement. You don't have to another guy. Re-read your post but just replace it with "interracial couples" and tell me you don't sound like a racist. It's the same thing. It's just ignorant.

no my man, I know full in well that my sexuality grosses them out the same way theres grosses me out. I know theyre like ewww why would you when they see me kissing a girl why do they have the right to get mad when i think the same?

I'm not ignorant at all of the situation.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement