return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 
Wisco TA's unite!!! (pg. 8)
View this Thread in Original format
FellatedOne
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
FERRY CORSTEN.

Excellent choice.

:happy2:
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by FellatedOne
Excellent choice.

+92839871

If ferry came, i dont think anything would stop me from comming... like literally, nothing.

yes PVD does owe MKE something. i remember he was gonna go to PURE but what, they lost their liquor lisence? :wtf:

LOL... i was on the summerfest forums and someone said this:
"last year's dj event was great. i know the headliner was already announced but i think it would be nice for the following year headline someone like scooter or diesel boy."
you better believe i flamed him/her for that. i know... im a prick, but still.. scooter? diesel boy? :stongue:

how come we didnt have a TA meetup this past year? we should def have one next year, but i'll prolly be too shy to confront anyone, what being 17 and all.

I know some guy recognized me cause i wrote Hardcore TA on my shirt. He tried talkin to me, but i was on the benches and he was walking between them and i was in the 3rh row so i couldnt hear what he was saying:D If you read this, sorry man:toothless
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
yes PVD does owe MKE something. i remember he was gonna go to PURE but what, they lost their liquor lisence? :wtf:

he got "food poisoning" when he was in Ibiza (according to his agent) and was not allowed to travel, but in reality he was offered 1 mil to stay in Ibiza and play three exclusive shows. i just found that out a few weeks ago and it pissed me off... s sake, just tell us the truth - people would respect that. i'd choose 1 million dollars over Milwaukee too!

quote:
LOL... i was on the summerfest forums and someone said this:
"last year's dj event was great. i know the headliner was already announced but i think it would be nice for the following year headline someone like scooter or diesel boy."
you better believe i flamed him/her for that. i know... im a prick, but still.. scooter? diesel boy? :stongue:

how come we didnt have a TA meetup this past year? we should def have one next year, but i'll prolly be too shy to confront anyone, what being 17 and all.

I know some guy recognized me cause i wrote Hardcore TA on my shirt. He tried talkin to me, but i was on the benches and he was walking between them and i was in the 3rh row so i couldnt hear what he was saying:D If you read this, sorry man:toothless

i think we all sort of tried to arrange a meetup this past summer, but there weren't really enough people coming to make it that organized. not to mention... you ever try to find people at Summerfest? my meeting place last year was always the lemonade stand all the way behind the benches for the stage Oakie played at... "where are YOU? we're at the lemonade stand!!!!"

we'll have to try harder for next years meetup for Ferry. :toothless

btw, people on the Summerfest forums are the biggest bunch of asswipes. so feel free to flame away. :disbelief
UWM
Summerfest forums exist?

:haha:
lücid
http://www.summerfest.com/forums/

it's all chicago vs. milwaukee arguments, Packers, Brewers, who should replace Britney, stupid emo-punk kids, metalheads, people who don't know about DJs, etc etc etc... then again, i understand it is Summerfest, not Ultra Music Festival.

what's even worse though, are the OnMilwaukee forums... :nervous:
UWM
I may have to take a look at these forums and offer my input.
DJ Lucas
isn't ferry coming to chicago 1/1? i'd really like to hit up that show...we could do a meetup there?
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lucas
isn't ferry coming to chicago 1/1? i'd really like to hit up that show...we could do a meetup there?

I'd love to!!!!!!!!

oh wait, even with a fake i wouldnt get in:(
luv_4_trance03
OoOoOoOoO

I can't wait to see Ferry on Jan1 ...this is going to be a fun night:P
FellatedOne
LMAO....

UWM, just saw your avatar. That rocks! We were all at FlyBar for our anniversary party and running around doing the shocker. Check out the video downloads section on Milwaukee Nights forums....

You'll see me dancing (or a drunk facsimile of) and running around doing the shocker!

HAHAHAHA!

lücid
quote:
Originally posted by FellatedOne
LMAO....

UWM, just saw your avatar. That rocks! We were all at FlyBar for our anniversary party and running around doing the shocker. Check out the video downloads section on Milwaukee Nights forums....

You'll see me dancing (or a drunk facsimile of) and running around doing the shocker!

HAHAHAHA!

this right here is called a "Milwaukee Shocker"... throwin' up the shocker with a bottle of Pabst!

DJ Lucas
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
this right here is called a "Milwaukee Shocker"... throwin' up the shocker with a bottle of Pabst!

elaborate.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 
Privacy Statement