return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Portugal - England (Quarterfinals, 24 june) (pg. 21)
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Asperge
bye bye england:D

I'm sure you will join us very soon, Holland ;) :D
RenderedDream
is it me or no english can see that the portuguese goalkeeper was pushed down?
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by RenderedDream
is it me or no english can see that the portuguese goalkeeper was pushed down?

What I saw was something we see week in & week out at league level & it's just part of the game, you can only give so much protection to the keepers before they become untouchable, he came for the ball * missed it and i really believe that Meier ed up, I'd have said it either way, I know you'd be gutted if it happened for you, hell I was devastated at euro 2000 when u were screwed by the frogs, but I believe England should have had that goal stand, if we deserved it I can't say, but I see nothing majorly wrong in it
RenderedDream
i'm not a referee and don't know all the rules, but i saw an english guy jump above the goalkeeper and push him down, maybe that unabled him to reach the ball, it's the referee's call and bad or good decision, they have to be made
djdust
Wow- sounded like one hell of a game. I was rooting for you English too, but well.. hopefully WC will give the English the oppurtunity to have a rematch w/ Portugal. And... DAMN YOU BECKHAM :whip:
Rudy
quote:
Originally posted by malek
in your wildest dreams...:rolleyes:

Just STFU you ****!!!!!! You're from Syria man, that already explains too much! Hope lies in your head 24/7 every day of the week!

I'm sorry for England they played a great match, I loved to watch that game! Great stuff guys!
RenderedDream
i think one guy had an heart attack near the end of the game
someone had to be evacuated by the medics
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by Rudy
Just STFU you ****!!!!!! You're from Syria man, that already explains too much!

that was unnecessary :rolleyes: u might not agree with his opinions , but what you said above is very stupid and lame :rolleyes: an oldschool TA shouldn't act like this :rolleyes:

i hate germany too , but in the case it's you Rudy who should STFU :rolleyes:
razmataz
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
that was unnecessary :rolleyes: u might not agree with his opinions , but what you said above is very stupid and lame :rolleyes: an oldschool TA shouldn't act like this :rolleyes:

i hate germany too , but in the case it's you Rudy who should STFU :rolleyes:

I wonder what ever happened to that Syrian guy who scored an own goal playing vs Japan in Asian Cup 1996. :)

I think that was their moment of glory and he scored in the 91st min or something to deny Syria a place in the next round.

Anyways, I am degressing, but yeah anything related to race isnt cool but i have a feeling he was refering to the Syrian soccer team.
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Rudy
Just STFU you ****!!!!!! You're from Syria man, that already explains too much! Hope lies in your head 24/7 every day of the week!

I'm sorry for England they played a great match, I loved to watch that game! Great stuff guys!

you are a moron, who cares that I am Syrian,... my country never did anything in soccer (thanks to corruption)... does that mean i have to forget all about soccer and not cheer for my favourite teams (germany and france)???

go tiesto while having a couple of heinekens up your ass, stupid twat... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DJ.MD
Any that knows anything about soccer watched the Portugese guys fall every single time they were touched. Ricardo knew he was beat and fell to the ground hoping for call. I have lost all respect for all portugese bitches. I will never ever cheer for them again. The linesman knew it was a goal. It was just bad for Portugal to go out, it was evident the whole game in the fouls called and the type of fouls called.

I don't mind losing fair games but to lose of such a blatantly obvious bad call is horrible. England will never go far because nobody wants to see us win.

I agree Robinson should have been the starting goalie. I've been bitching about James the entire tourny. Man even the goalie on my national team is better than him.
Vigilante
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Now you know what it feels like to support Italy!

We were screwed over in World Cup 2002, and Euro 2004, well Trappatoni is a retard and he lost us the tournament by making those crappy substitutions against Sweden.

Anyway i thought you guys might need some cheering up.

CLICK ME

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Check out the commentator that Italy gets during Euro2004. Lucky bastards! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Privacy Statement