return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Portugal - England (Quarterfinals, 24 june) (pg. 7)
View this Thread in Original format
Frase
Wonderful!

2-2!! :D
MiB
quote:
Originally posted by DJGolf
so there is no golden goal 4 this tournoment, engalnd just has 5 min to get abck

thats right.. silver goal =) 2x15 minutes and then penalty shots..
DJGolf
USA 4 not broadcastin the game
The Darklord
... and right now I'm getting a flashback of France'84... :confused:
imokruok
It's on in the USA. Just on ing pay-per-view.

Wish I would have spent the money! :whip:

quote:

Silver Goal For Euro PlayOffs

UEFA has decided to apply the silver goal ruling for the forthcoming play-off matches for UEFA EURO 2004™ and the UEFA European Under-21 Championship.

European football's governing body told its member associations that it had decided to deploy the ruling in order to be consistent with the rule applied to knock-out matches in other UEFA competitions. The EURO 2004™ and European Under-21 Championship play-offs will take place over two legs on 15/16 and 18/19 November.

The silver goal ruling was introduced by UEFA to replace the sudden death golden goal ruling for last season's European club competition finals, and met with a generally positive response, in particular from Europe's leading coaches.

Under the ruling, extra time of a maximum 30 minutes is played if the two teams are level at the end of the second leg, and have scored the same number of home and away goals.

If one of the teams is ahead after the first 15 minutes of extra time, that team is declared the winner. If the sides are still level, however, a second 15-minute period is played.

If one of the teams is ahead after this second period, that team is the winner. If the result remains deadlocked, a penalty shoot-out determines the winners.
DJGolf
i'm not crazy to pay 4 it, foxsportsword could in vroadcast hte games, they do that in Canada
DJGolf
i'm not crazy to pay 4 it, foxsportsword could in broadcast the games, they do that in Canada, BTW how much we have 2 pay?
jonze234
wouldnt have mattered for me since im at work, but i got it up on gamecast right now. and i get good play by play from the ta's watching so it almost feels like im not getting screwed by not getting to watch this.
imokruok
$20/game. They should have all been on FSW. Hopefully, FSW will re-run them in a few days.
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by DJGolf
i'm not crazy to pay 4 it, foxsportsword could in vroadcast hte games, they do that in Canada, BTW how much we have 2 pay?

i think you pay for the entire tournament...its pretty expensive if i remember correctly.

isoterra
penalty time :S

MiB
2-2 full time

penalty shots..

go svennis!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Privacy Statement