return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
f*ck car repairs
View this Thread in Original format
lücid
valve canister: $151
new spark plus: $62
fuel pressure regulator: $245
catalytic converter: $695
new timing belt: $750

total cost for repairs = $1903 + tax

PWNED.

:( :( :(
nchs09
did u not pass emissions?
StanVoid
my condolences
nfekted
ouch. damn that's too much dude. new car maybe???
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
did u not pass emissions?

my car was running fine up until this morning... i started it up before work and the RPMs were goin up and down like crazy, and the check engine light started flashing, so i took it directly to the dealership before work.

i got ed with this last year because i had to use my entire tax return for new brakes and new tie rods and some other stuff, now this year i have to use my entire tax return but it's not even gonna cover half of the repairs.

i hate cars so ing much.
jonSun
You can get your old catalytic converter back & sell it for $40.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by nfekted
ouch. damn that's too much dude. new car maybe???

the ed up thing is i've been thinking about trading my car in for a while but i can't afford it... it's got 127,000 miles and i knew it would start needing repairs soon, i just didn't know it was gonna put me that deep in the hole.
DjConfessions
what kind of spark plugs are you getting? iridium? they are just 1.99 each here low end, 3.99 bosch platinums, 7.99 iridium
nchs09
ask parents to help u :D
nfekted
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
my car was running fine up until this morning... i started it up before work and the RPMs were goin up and down like crazy, and the check engine light started flashing, so i took it directly to the dealership before work.

i got ed with this last year because i had to use my entire tax return for new brakes and new tie rods and some other stuff, now this year i have to use my entire tax return but it's not even gonna cover half of the repairs.

i hate cars so ing much.

omg dealerships are the suck. The lever to signal a turn to go left or right recently messed up on my car, went to the dealership and they told me $200 for the piece and $100 for the installation of it. Thank god my father had some connections there. I ended up paying $20 for the piece, and I installed it myself! I took the steering wheel off and everything. The guy at the dealership is like, "pay now I can have it here Monday..." I left. What a homo.

nchs09
dane cook "i hate going to a mechanic cuase u know they are lying to u an u just take it ...

mechanic : ah sir ya we changed ur oil filter and had to put a new exahust.... ya u had a unicorn jumping up and down.. and he poked holes in it.. and he shat on the air filter....

dane: oh ya so i had a methological creature.. that explains it"
yogi bear
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
valve canister: $151
new spark plus: $62
fuel pressure regulator: $245
catalytic converter: $695
new timing belt: $750

total cost for repairs = $1903 + tax

PWNED.

:( :( :(