return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 
Banging Coworkers? (pg. 40)
View this Thread in Original format
Lunar Phase 7
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
It's really no surprise to anyone that the aesthetics of cocks are of such recurrent concern to you.

Hal, you are bent. We all know this.

Go listen to Drew Barrymore or whatever.
Halcyon+On+On
Such scorn! Can I get a burn treatment kit here?
Lunar Phase 7
quote:
Such scorn! Can I get a burn treatment kit here?

See Pie. I would ask for one, but your responses are wack mate.

Your is crap!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

YOU ARE CRAP!
Halcyon+On+On
EEEeeeeeee, I might have to invest in an aloe plant!
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Mine has a tattoo of a baby rattle on it so I can sneak it through the bars of cribs.

oh wow :stongue: :stongue: :haha: :haha:
wienerschnitzel
lol even i had to laugh at that one..:haha:
Joss Weatherby
One thing that sucks about not being cut... taking a wiz and you have the foreskin pulled back (cause otherwise it just sprays all over the place) and you are like "oh im done" so you slide it back over and few more drops were in there and now you have pissed on the back of the toilet seat! :whip:
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
One thing that sucks about not being cut... taking a wiz and you have the foreskin pulled back (cause otherwise it just sprays all over the place) and you are like "oh im done" so you slide it back over and few more drops were in there and now you have pissed on the back of the toilet seat! :whip:

Work on your technique, or just pay attention :wtf:

I haven't done that since I was... 10 or something?
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Work on your technique, or just pay attention :wtf:

I haven't done that since I was... 10 or something?

Wasn't really paying attention, I always forget to shake BEFORE I cover back up. :p
Lunar Phase 7
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
This is the last thing i am going to say about it..
It was for the reason already mentioned, which yes i guess you can say aesthetics, but my husband also believes that it is more hygienic and also that it would prevent STD's. I used to believe that until i did some reading about it and from what i understand, there is no evidence to support such a thing.

Oh my...

wienerschnitzel
quote:
Originally posted by Lunar Phase 7
Oh my...

you really need a hug, don't you.
Lunar Phase 7
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
you really need a hug, don't you.

I love how your story has evolved during this thread. It's great you finally admit that your husband only wanted it done because he felt his looked different. It took long enough to get there!

Also for the record I don't think you are a bad parent, but you might want research your big life decisions a bit better in future. I see you also came a cropper in the house market. It's vital you actually think your ideas through and not base them on some witch craft theory your husband tells you.

VOODOO isn't real!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 
Privacy Statement