return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Coda "toronto's Newest Temple Of Sound" ?? (pg. 12)
View this Thread in Original format
Forever Forward
quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
So... this PK sound, does it live up to the hype? Best sound in Toronto? Looking forward to checking CODA out nevertheless

Best sound in Toronto that I've experienced. Full, deep, crisp and beautiful without being overwhelmingly loud. And, the sound was consistent throughout all areas of the dance floor that I visited.
geroin
quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
So... this PK sound, does it live up to the hype? Best sound in Toronto? Looking forward to checking CODA out nevertheless

One of the best if not the best I've heard in Toronto so far. I have to check it out a few more times before really deciding on this one. Very comparable to Boa/Sonic.
They kept the volume low the entire night and it still sounded crisp, loud with a serious punch and you could talk to anyone around without having to scream. Loved the layout of the venue as well, tons of space to move around. Having the bar in the back of the club is super convenient, if you need to get a drink without having to battle through people in line at the bar and people dancing.

Ame (Kristian) played an amazing set.. very cool melodies, basslines - pure innervisions styles. Heard only a bit of Art Dept before leaving the place so can't comment.

Overall extremely excited about this place.
Silky Johnson
Been loving all the pics and vids posted on FB. Can't wait to gooooooo!
CMR
Pics! From https://www.facebook.com/john.mitch...06682917&type=3

llama112
Definitely one of the best clubs in the city. Spacious, amazing DJs, lots of room to dance, chill crowd, great sound, convenient location. Love this place.
CODE
I personally think it was a great opening.
Ame had an amzing set..The sound was on point. The club was on point.

With that said, we will be continuously making little changes
to tweak the soundsystem and to make everything even better.

Our goal is to make every aspect of the venue as good as it can be.

So we hope to see you all at the next events and we thank everyone for their support.
an_an
Wow loving the great reviews! I am so glad that someone has stepped up the game sound-wise. That was my only complaint about Toronto clubs. From the pics, the leds on the ceiling surely reminds me of Stereo. Can't wait to check Coda out.
kotsy
So excited to see this place on Saturday! Really liking the direction they went with lighting. Very curious to see the other changes they made other than the sound.
Special K
quote:
Originally posted by an_an
From the pics, the leds on the ceiling surely reminds me of Stereo.

Or the lighting they have in all of the sankeys clubs now.

Manchester

New York

Ibiza

Forever Forward
Can anyone ID this track? It was Ame's closing song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIQz...eature=youtu.be

kotsy
quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Or the lighting they have in all of the sankeys clubs now.

Exactly what I was hoping for earlier in the thread. the FW team sure do taking customer's requests seriously :haha:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Would love to see Coda adapt LED for their light show. So simple and cheap and really adds to the experience. Bonus is - the dance floor still stays dark

This video shows it's potential. Can anyone tell me how many different animations they noticed over the course of the night?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152552754337598
Spin Laden
capacity?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Privacy Statement