return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 
Coda "toronto's Newest Temple Of Sound" ?? (pg. 32)
View this Thread in Original format
Dior Homme
How was Garnier?
planetaryplayer
^ one of few nights where I enjoyed every song played... I haven't heard our futur live since digweed dropped it at guv a few years back.. WENT off. Had a grand ole time lmao. Still slightly tipsy, crowd was great. You could literally just talk to everyone and they'd be happy to talk with you. Got in it wasn't too packed but it was a full house soon after. Some guy forgot to hide his drugs at the door lmao. Arrived 1230ish and ticket line not held up at all. My favourite show at coda hands down. the mission to mcdonalds was long but successful, they were serving breakfast but my quick thinking told the worker to check for cheeseburgers and she had some !!!!!!!! Bought all the mcdoubles they had ! I feel like I'm still on cloud 9
Ahhhhh, you got to hear our futur live. Nice.

Any other ID's? Am wondering if he played more melodic (Ian O'Donovan tracks etc) or more housey.
planetaryplayer
I'm really at IDIng, but I think I heard crispy bacon that or I read it on a shirt and had it in my head , pretty sure it was played. I left around 430 don't think I heard much of harder techno ... I would like to say there were some melodic tracks and groovy songs too. My memory after shows is crap , sorry I can't give a good in depth analysis :(
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Bought all the mcdoubles they had ! I feel like I'm still on cloud 9

LOL this is amazing. :stongue:

I love McDoubles. :o
CMR
Oh my god I thought Laurent Garnier was tonight.

Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by CMR

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
LOL this is amazing. :stongue:
planetaryplayer
Ouch that's a big mistaken man
CODE
hope we hear this tonight...

Dior Homme
quote:
Originally posted by CMR

LOL way2gobro

Knox
if someone's selling a sasha ticket please message me....
kotsy
No, message me lol. Got a friend looking.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 
Privacy Statement