return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Rap music
View this Thread in Original format
caddyshack
i really think this music is terrible. I'm curious how many of you like it. if so why?

i don't like it because it has zero musical structure, bad, non inspiring lyrics, and on top of that the people who make this music are the worst people of our society (in general). for example, 50 cent is nothing but an un-educated (not even an education in music) thug.

thoughts...
DJ-Fuq
its just a bunch of wankers trying to act hard
armandzadza
I don't like rap music, but if there's one thing it has it's structure. And be careful about make sweeping generalizations...
caddyshack
quote:
Originally posted by armandzadza
I don't like rap music, but if there's one thing it has it's structure. And be careful about make sweeping generalizations...

i was careful, i said in general.

it's structure is an automated beat from a keyboard, am i wrong??
netw3rkd
i agree, rap is

but hip hop isnt

:]
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by caddyshack

thoughts...

few classics, you have to love Public Enemy and NWA those guys had some hilarious stuff. Snoops done a lot, dre...i mean if I made a list of rap songs id probably have 20 or 30 i like...compared to the thousand electronica and several thousand others I like.

its the same thing as country. Total (cept country has HOT FEMALE SINGERS WOOT) but couple songs are friggin great for drinking too and stuff.

on the whole its e.
montie
i'm sure most hip hop lovers will say the same thing about trance. they haven't gotten to know real trance just like you haven't gotten to know real hip hop.

i'm not a real fan of hip hop, but there is some really good stuff out there. just gotta take the time to dig deep.

but you know if it doesn't really get you interested like another form of music does then why waste your time?

focus on what you love. don' bash other music when you haven't spent the time to really know it deep down.
dj_moonshine
quote:
Originally posted by netw3rkd
i agree, rap is

but hip hop isnt

:]

isnt rap and hip hop the same?
dj_moonshine
quote:
Originally posted by caddyshack

for example, 50 cent is nothing but an un-educated (not even an education in music) thug.

thoughts...

i thought without education u couldnt work in the music industry?

:conf:
montie
quote:
Originally posted by dj_moonshine
isnt rap and hip hop the same?

isn't progressive trance and epic trance the same thing?

:p

dj_moonshine
quote:
Originally posted by montie
isn't progressive trance and epic trance the same thing?

:p

well he said rap is and hip hop isnt
montie
quote:
Originally posted by dj_moonshine
well he said rap is and hip hop isnt

yup yup

exactly my point

saying the same thing
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement