return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Those of You That Still Have A Job
View this Thread in Original format
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Are you still getting your Christmas/Yearly Bonus? How about a raise? I'm still getting my Christmas bonus, but I know quite a few who are not getting any bonuses or raises this year. That to me seems to point at poor management. IMO, taking care of your employees is paramount for a company to be successful, and not even giving your loyal workers even a $200 bonus seems downright ty. This money should have been set aside many months ago, and frankly there should be no excuses for not having it.
Frenchie
Those who don't deserve one shouldn't get one. So maybe those not getting one don't deserve it. You shouldn't just be GIVEN a bonus. People should also not EXPECT one that way if they were too flaky they should't be upset to not get one.
Halcyon+On+On
tl;dr
elFreak
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Are you still getting your Christmas/Yearly Bonus? How about a raise? I'm still getting my Christmas bonus, but I know quite a few who are not getting any bonuses or raises this year. That to me seems to point at poor management. IMO, taking care of your employees is paramount for a company to be successful, and not even giving your loyal workers even a $200 bonus seems downright ty. This money should have been set aside many months ago, and frankly there should be no excuses for not having it.

most clueless post of all time.
Lebezniatnikov
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
most clueless post of all time.

Elaborate
elFreak
employees that are lucky enough to have their job should be a bonus enough.

if the company is not enjoying financial success, employee rewards is way down on the list when it comes to fiscal priorities. You only get a little fat off of the cash cow if there is fat to take.

/thread
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
employees that are lucky enough to have their job should be a bonus enough.

if the company is not enjoying financial success, employee rewards is way down on the list when it comes to fiscal priorities. You only get a little fat off of the cash cow if there is fat to take.

/thread

What about the companies that waste exuberant amounts of cash on excess supplies that get thrown out/unused? As a manager of a small consulting firm, I see to it that we do not waste cash on excess items and am always looking to save money on expenses. There are many other companies that do not. We have had a pretty bad year just like the next company, but we quit spending here and there and gave the "little guys" a nice little check. It shows appreciation and they are willing to bust their ass just a bit more, stay a little later than what they have to because of it. Apparently not everyone agrees that happy employees are more productive employees.
elFreak
Employed employees are productive.

Office supply waste lol.
Frenchie
Not getting fired when times get tough shows appreciation.

KiNeTiC ENeRgY
I must be the bestest manager ever then =)
get nyce
no bonus no merit no xmas party

POS is off -9.5% YOY, still profitable but the margin is not nearly as large as it was compared against last year.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement