return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Markus Schulz June 15, 2012 @ Stereo
View this Thread in Original format
dutty.persian
He just announced it on his April 12 2012 Global DJ Broadcast and it's on his website

http://www.markusschulz.com/tour-dates/

I didn't know Stereo was into trance?
HappyDude72
To be honnest, Markus doesn't only play trance. He goes into progressive and tech. And fridays at Stereo are very open...
The Highroller
Although I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of trance at Stereo, Markus at Stereo would be incredible.
Passskal
Props to Stereo and Playground for this stunt. It was guaranteed that people would love him at BEB as it is always the case since he plays darker techy sets knowing too well that we dig this sound. So announcing this gig right after is top marketing. Good job.

I was at Stereo 5 years ago when he was there, it was honnestly an awesome night and he played perfectly for that venue. Very little fluff, lots of tech. I would be very tempted to try this again at the new Stereo.
corjay9
Dont like trance but I liked what he played 3 years ago at BeB, set of the night for me. I doubt I go, but great booking and marketing. It will no doubt be a packed house.
Romchik22
The year that BEB had the boombox Schulz destroyed the place!
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
The year that BEB had the boombox Schulz destroyed the place!

Exactly, ing phenominal set. Remember this one? This track floored me.

Spin Laden
he destroyed that set this year.. this set appealed to many
crazydafy
Im so happy that this is happening. Trance as always been number 1 for me and Live Markus is My favorite for trance and then stereo is the #1 place to see great sets and for great nights to happen so I JUST CANT WAIT! I had a 1 questions though. since its on a friday and that it is trance will it be packed? ( i assume so because its Markus )?
STEREO MONTREAL
TICKETS ON SALE IN 20 MIN!
VERY LIMITED!!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS LEGENDARY EVENT.

GET YOUR TICKET TODAY!!!
WWW.STEREONIGHTCLUB.NET

fastmonkey
60$?

quote:
Originally posted by STEREO MONTREAL
TICKETS ON SALE IN 20 MIN!
VERY LIMITED!!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS LEGENDARY EVENT.

GET YOUR TICKET TODAY!!!
WWW.STEREONIGHTCLUB.NET
zeKsg
thats hilarious 60$ for a trance dj... ouch
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement