return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Terrorist Attack Paris Shooting
View this Thread in Original format
Godking5
European members, can anyone comment on just exactly WTF is going on there. At this moment it seems like at least 30 dead, multiple suicide bombings, and a large number of hostages. No many other details though. The story is still unfolding.

http://www.stereogum.com/1843922/fa...-in-paris/news/
Trance-M
Many questions, few answers right now. What a mess again :(

There was a friendly football match between France and Germany too.

The bomb(s) went of outside the stadium they said.

Sushipunk
The most recent thing I've read, aside from the shootings and explosions, is that approximately 60 people have been taken hostage at a heavy metal concert, and there's some kind of shoot out with police happening.
Godking5
Multiple attacks. One was at a death metal music hall .
planetaryplayer
I wonder if the hostage survivors from the death metal concert will feel more deadly afterwards.

On a side note I'm hearing a hindered hostages minimum 35 people confirmed dead, and four different attacks
Trance-M
France is closing its borders, president Hollande just said.
He also declared a state of emergency.

60 people are held hostage at the death metal concert right now.
Godking5
Within the span of a couple of days. Baghdad , Beirut , and Paris.

43 dead from ISIS attacks in Beirut the other day.

Now at least 60 dead and coutning in paris.

Multiple attacks in Paris as well, so not just the music hall but other locations including the soccer stadium.

Surprised the police have not yet raided the music hall.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Godking5

I imagine that's a pretty tricky situation though, with hostages in there. You can't just storm the place or they might shoot all those people.
Trance-M
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I imagine that's a pretty tricky situation though, with hostages in there. You can't just storm the place or they might shoot all those people.

Also many people already were able to leave the building.

They say there were shooting at six locations.
Lira
Hope all TA's from Paris are safe.
quote:
Originally posted by Godking5

Well... They have.

DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I wonder if the hostage survivors from the death metal concert will feel more deadly afterwards.

Firstly, I'm not one for overreaching PC, but you're a real cunt and this was not funny to anyone except in your pathetic child-like mind. I hope swamper or stu perma ban you for this, you wanker.

Back OT, this is terrible and I feel for Paris right now. Hope all our Paris TA's and their families are ok.
planetaryplayer
News saying 100 confirmed dead and rumours have it around 140ish ? Not sure how accurate our media is. 7 attacks though ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Privacy Statement