return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Ghana - USA (June 22nd 2006) [Group E] (pg. 8)
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by LittleGoku
Yea lets tone down the anti-american sentiment...not all of us are repugnant bashers who resort to attacking a country's economic status.

and also to zoric, still didn't prove to me how I am crying after the serbia game you said we would get blown out in;) 6-0:eyespop:

HAHAHAHAHAH

We all know that Argentina is a top class team, YOU know that, I know that.

Good luck in the future.
LittleGoku
thanks!

gosh ima miss this forum when the cup is over:( :( :(
aNYthing
Zoric, you're a moron and arguing with you is like taking a piss in the wind - pointless, stupid, and quite unpleasant.

So, just kiss my ass and stfu.

and LuNaSeA - you can join him too. I turds more relevant than you.
zoric
Come to the Sports Forums!

You'll find the usual suspects there for sure
Groundhog Boy
I caught a patchy replay of the penalty online, looked pretty petty, especially considering the location. Calling those penalties, you might as well hand the other team the goal, because you should honestly never miss a PK if you're a pro.

That said, the US squandered too many opportunities to win from what I saw of the 2nd half from that stream on page 4. I'm going to watch the game again at home on Tivo later, but from what I saw, they still have a ways to go if they want to advance deep into the tourney.

Either way, it would have been nice to see them get out of the round robin part, but both teams would have been crippled by Brazil in the first game anyhow. Now it'll just be Ghana instead of the US that's going to lose.
InterMilan31
quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing
Zoric, you're a moron and arguing with you is like taking a piss in the wind - pointless, stupid, and quite unpleasant.

dont worry NFL season starts in what 2 months...yeah dude yea! ROCK ON!
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing

Too bad, because I really like Ukraine and their players :(

Ahwell, You don't know me, So, I won't even start saying what I think about you.

Cheers.
fastmp3
honestly and overall, who deserves to go the 2nd round with italy : ghana or usa ?

the answer is obvious, no need to cry about the referee making calls. team usa sucks big time, time for you guys to get rid of bruce banana and stop callin the damn sport SOCCER.
LuNaSeA
rofl @ ben. :stongue:

aNYthing: i rest my case. thank you sir.
Scottaculous
exciting match. both teams had their share of chances. i'm glad the better team moves on.

smallSHEEP
Ranked 2 and 5 in the world...

My armpit could play better.

At least the African nations have a team to cheer in the second round, even if they are playing Brazil rofl.
dj_bas
What the hell was that?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Privacy Statement