return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Question for the COR women (females and hobbies)
View this Thread in Original format
MrJiveBoJingles
Do you have any hobbies that you pursue intensely?

By "intensely" I mean you would spend at least an hour or two a day on it every day or nearly every day if time permitted, not just something you dabble with once in a while.

Some guy posted this in the Production Forum:
quote:
Originally posted by RoBDaWG
Girls I seem to find, aren't into . Nothing. Most girls I know have no hobbies, no passions, perhaps a career-oriented life goal but other than that I can't think of a single girl that I know that has something she's into on the side.

And it got me pondering.
Ygrene
LOL MY HOBBY IS FEMALES DOES THAT COUNT FOR ANYTHING LOL
Slylee
cooking

i watch foodnetwork TV constantly and i'm always reading online about recipes, etc...

i love cooking so much, it's a great escape for me and i truly enjoy it.
idoru
Most females I know that have what you would classify (something you take part in for at least one to two hours a day) as a hobby. You can't possibly be serious here, can you?
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Most females I know that have what you would classify (something you take part in for at least one to two hours a day) as a hobby. You can't possibly be serious here, can you?

I am, actually. Maybe I just run into a lot of boring women? :-P
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
I am, actually. Maybe I just run into a lot of boring women? :-P

Most certainly.
david.michael
I actually seem to notice this as well.
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
cooking

i watch foodnetwork TV constantly and i'm always reading online about recipes, etc...

i love cooking so much, it's a great escape for me and i truly enjoy it.

As a woman I think you'll find that is one of your duties, so it can't be a hobby I'm afraid.

Now get back in the ing kitchen before I blacken that other eye of yours.

xx
Domesticated
This has been discussed in depth at least three times on this forum.

I can't find any of the threads though.

I think the consensus was that it usually comes down to some evolutionary hangover where women stayed in the cave while the men went out and delved into the unknown.
DJ Mikey Mike
I generally find that women tend to have fads over hobbies. Now that I think about it I can't think of any women in my life that have a hobby.

yankeeBaby
LOL and you are listening to Robdawgg?? :haha: :haha:

Tell him that putting gel in his guido hair doesnt count as a hobbie. :haha: :haha:

(just kidding I love his gweed-ass!)
Theresa
I don't know if this is really a hobby... more like a pastime, but I like to play video games.

Otherwise, I don't have time for hobbies.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement