return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Sex Walk-In Stories
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Sunburn
Tonight me and my girlfriend were having sex and im 16 and she's 15, but anyway we were upstairs when all the sudden the door opens and the light turns on. She darts off to the bathroom and I jump behind the couch. I see the figure of her 19 yeard old brother standing at the bottom of the stairs and he says, "What you guys doin up here? It looks like you ain't got no pants on there buddy!"

He comes up the stairs hollering, threatening to kick my ass for ing his sister. She comes running out the bathroom topless, trying to defend me. He runs off, unable to see the site of his sister half naked, and runs downstairs and tells on mommy and he threatens to kick my ass and he told me to never come back to the house again.

My girlfriend, who I'm in love with was crying and I ran out of the house with the brother leading me out. I peeled out of the driveway and raced home.

She calls me crying and saying that her mom was calling her a whore and stuff and we were scared we would never be able to see each other again.

Later on, she calls me laughing saying her parents didn't care and how they were cracking jokes about how scared I looked, they were just scared we weren't using a condom, which we were. And the brother apologized for yelling at me and everything's straight b/t us.

Anybody had any stories where they were walked in on by a family member or friend or soemthing? Share em here and make me feel better because I'm still shaky.
Maaz
hehe, sorry mate, I've got no stories to tell, all I can say is that, after the panic, it must be quite funny to remember what happened :D
ABTsportsline
that sucks, but yeah, thats why i always use the locking mechanism on the door handles. :)
bassaholix
"It looks like you ain't got no pants on there buddy!"

Now this is the funniest ive ever heard...

OMG i would have died right there and then... LMFAO!!!

OMG i can't stop laughing... its all good and that they didn't kill yah for ing their young one..
DJ Sunburn
yeh it's funny to look back on but i was scared as when it happened
Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sunburn
yeh it's funny to look back on but i was scared as when it happened

You guys have funny expressions in English: I never thought could be scared :D
DJ Sunburn
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
You guys have funny expressions in English: I never thought could be scared :D

Yeh I'm from the southeastern U.S. too. And everyone who ain't from around here don't know jack 'bout what we been talkin' bout cuz our accents so ed up man.

Everyone else takes everything too literal. Oh well.;)
TrAZ
if that was my little sister...i would crack in your skull! hahaha

My sister decided to show up at my house one night while she was moved out..during while me and my old girlfriend skipped school a few years ago to do some hanky panky...my sister comes down the stairs but i confronted her with out any pants or a shirt on.

"What are you doing home?"

"Me and "bleep" are studying in my room."

"With no clothes on?"

"I was just changing..." (i had a massive boner i remember..)

"ok then, im leaving now."

then she called and told my mom and i got in for skippin school to have sex. Ah well its a good trade

never talked to my sister about that ever again.

Also i was at her house fingering her and her father walked down the stairs...good thing she was fully clothed and had a blanket it over her...hahaha and i still finished the job while he talked to us :happy2:
mikefasssy
man you must have gone limp so ing fast.

that is fricking hilarious
lMIlk
i seriously would have shot you with my pellet gun and chased you in my car

DarkTrance
quote:
Originally posted by bassaholix
"It looks like you ain't got no pants on there buddy!"

Now this is the funniest ive ever heard...

OMG i would have died right there and then... LMFAO!!!

OMG i can't stop laughing... its all good and that they didn't kill yah for ing their young one..

i agree, if I was in that siutation i would of laughed my ass off as soon as i heard him say that
Vanilla
Not really a walk-in but... One time my parents were out for the night and my girlfriend at the time was sleeping over as usual. Anyways, me and her were in my room(basement) and my 12 year old sister was sleeping in her room (2nd floor), and as usual we ed before we went to bed, but because my sister was asleep and parents weren't home my gf was louder than usual, for quite some time.

ANYHOO, the next morning we wake up to find my little sister sitting on the couch looking totally thrashed. I asked her what was wrong and she says " I couldnt get any sleep because of your girlfriend". I heard this and had no cluw what she was talking about so I asked her to explain. " She talks in her sleep too much. She was like yelling and swearing for like an hour and I couldnt sleep. I dont know how you could handle it."

All I could do was laugh my ass off as I looked at how red my gf's face was, and the realization that I probably scared my sister for life.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Privacy Statement