return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Who Actually Produces Dance Music/Who Claims To Produce But Doesn't (pg. 16)
View this Thread in Original format
chinatrancedude
Add Nifra to the list of people that don't produce. Sleeps with Marcus Schossow in return for him producing her tracks. Funny because he does not try to use different synths/fx/sounds in her productions. A Nifra track sounds 99.9% like a Schossow track. Listen and prove me wrong :)
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by chinatrancedude
Add Nifra to the list of people that don't produce. Sleeps with Marcus Schossow in return for him producing her tracks. Funny because he does not try to use different synths/fx/sounds in her productions. A Nifra track sounds 99.9% like a Schossow track. Listen and prove me wrong :)

:wtf:
chinatrancedude
Add Claudia Cazacu to the list of females who don't produce.

http://www.myspace.com/claudiacazacu
Light The Fuse
why u picking on the chicks for mangz?
chinatrancedude
Claudia stays in shape and has a body like that from sitting behind the computer and producing all day!
m2henry
Okay, i am going to say this with all seriousness. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!
Okay people, who EVER in a million years thought that all of the worlds top DJ's produced all of their own music???!!!!!!! Yeah, it is totally possible, they have all the time in the world. These men and women are in and out of clubs, and in and out of planes...and when they aren't they are jetlagging. OF COURSE they need some assistance with their music. It doesn't mean they aren't involved with their engineers, or that they don't help. They speak with whomever is making the music, and they do it for them. Whoever started this ridiculous on here is clearly a novice. It takes weeks to complete a good track. Who has the time? An an engineer, not a dj/producer. No full time Dj, especially celebrity status has the time to be in front of a computer tweaking and re-tweaking a track. lmao. Find something else worthwhile to talk about, because you are preaching to the choir. Also, you are being very rude, and sound like a child talking about all of these people. Get off of your computer, and DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF. Coming from someone who has been into EDM since she was 12, i know what i am talking about. You sound like an idiot....also, do not bother replying. I just signed up today to post a reply, and will never log into this site again.
*Props to the Dj's who take the time to inspire their engineers to make music for them
*Props to those who aren't opening their mouths and betraying people on this website.
xo
supersaw abuse
quote:
Originally posted by m2henry
Okay people, who EVER in a million years thought that all of the worlds top DJ's produced all of their own music???!!!!!!! Yeah, it is totally possible, they have all the time in the world. These men and women are in and out of clubs, and in and out of planes...and when they aren't they are jetlagging. OF COURSE they need some assistance with their music. It doesn't mean they aren't involved with their engineers, or that they don't help. They speak with whomever is making the music, and they do it for them. Whoever started this ridiculous on here is clearly a novice. It takes weeks to complete a good track. Who has the time? An an engineer, not a dj/producer. No full time Dj, especially celebrity status has the time to be in front of a computer tweaking and re-tweaking a track. lmao. Find something else worthwhile to talk about, because you are preaching to the choir. Also, you are being very rude, and sound like a child talking about all of these people. Get off of your computer, and DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF. Coming from someone who has been into EDM since she was 12, i know what i am talking about. You sound like an idiot....also, do not bother replying. I just signed up today to post a reply, and will never log into this site again.
*Props to the Dj's who take the time to inspire their engineers to make music for them
*Props to those who aren't opening their mouths and betraying people on this website.
xo

that's quite the post, bro
slanz
quote:
Originally posted by m2henry
xo

I agree that most of the top 20 producers are having others produce or engineer for them on occasion, but most of the examples here seem to be those who put their names on tracks, often covertly, and claim to be "producers", but are at really just giving a couple of suggestions that a anyone could give. Being that you have been into EDM since you were 12, I consider you to be a foremost expert on the topic of EDM, and therefore I believe that are right with everything you are saying, and the rest of us are wrong.

I do like the quote about the djs who "speak with whomever is making the music, and they do it for them." I guess if I know how to speak to a producer, and get the producer to write a track for me, that makes me a producer.

Blake Jarell, will you write a tune for me? Then I can put my name on a cool tune, get DJ gigs, and become famous like Tiesto!

I am sad that you will not be logging on the site again, as I will miss you and your solid arguments.
DuBam
Stop talking to yourself.
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by slanz
Instead of telling jokes that are not funny at all, attempt to disprove instead of trying to act like you know who does what on productions. The truth will eventually come out as more find out about this thread.

Like I already said, we can't disprove anything until you actually give us something to disprove.

Niklas Harding
quote:
Originally posted by chinatrancedude
Niklas a producers sound does not change after they change from one sequencer to another. Sure there are minor differences but a real producer will sound the same on any sequencer they use. In my opinion that is a real ty excuse. Stop lieing and admit Anders Mikkelsen did all of the work and after you split your career went to . Be honest or we can have him reply here.
LIAR!

Obviously your not familiar with the difference of reason's soundengine and any vst based DAW. Doesnt all producers change their sound over time?

quote:
Originally posted by msherry
My friend just emailed Niklas Harding on myspace, informing him that he had BETTER make a quick response to this thread and admit to any wrong-doing or exploiting that he had done to Anders in the past.

If Nik doesn't respond here, I suppose that we have our answer.

As for the rest of the list of alleged "djs that hire ghost producers" I can vouch that I know first hand that 90% of that list is accurate.

I also don't think this should be a flame war, but rather an open forum where the people and fans really should KNOW the truth.

thanks

yea sorry for being away from home 2 days, and not replying to msherry/his friend instantly :rolleyes:.

as i also mentioned to your friend on myspace, ive made tracks with anders in the past, and he has always been credited on the tracks. Ive learned alot from anders, as he is very skilled musically, and a good friend of mine. He was the reason i got into producing. We had a chat at a trancenight in copenhagen and Anders asked if i wanted to make some music together, he didnt have any interest of dj'ing back then, and therefor we decided to mainly put my name on the tracktitles. I think ive made my point clear on a bunch occasions.

do you think that i chained up anders for several years to the basement of secret producers that me and Kenneth Thomas share?, so he could continue making tracks with my name on?
If thats your view on things i simply give up, to give anymore further statements regarding this issue, i think your view on things sums it up by it self.
Ian
Rumour has it that Niklas Harding posted in this very thread.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Privacy Statement